Superspreader Ball: Lady Gaga brags about doing a concert with COVID

13 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

My aunt's das died cause of Covid. My best friend's husband died cause of Covid.

Your comment is tasteless and ignorant.

I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your family & friends. Please ignore that ignorant bottom barrel user they have literally the worst takes on everything. Sending you a big internet hug! xo

Do not be jealous that Gaga works through sickness, pain, and adversity to perform for her fans. Britney stubs her toe and would cancel an entire leg of the tour. The list of Britney’s cancellations is longer than her actual tour dates do not get me started pleases let’s be cordial. 

like Gaga is a working woman. Celebrate that. Britney fan don’t be jealous of hard working woman thank you. Gaga sings dances and performs she’s a worker. Britney is a vacationer and that is ok like lay off Gaga u serpent of envy 

There are many rumors that Britney is a super spreader as she has never been vaccinated. Actually can anyone enlighten me has Britney ever shown proof she has been Covid vaccinated??? I feel like she is paranoid of getting those shots. I want to see documented evidence that Britney has received both doses plus extra. 

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I don't understand the hangover reference lmao but ok :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Interesting people can make a mockery out of covid and yet the ones that face consequences are the ones that say get off the saddle and that their comments are unhinged! Make it make sense lol

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Interesting people can make a mockery out of covid and yet the ones that face consequences are the ones that say get off the saddle and that their comments are unhinged! Make it make sense lol

Yes people are showing their ***** right now and most of them STANK. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Saying i'm jealous and want a hit thread lmao @LoveYourselfMas is unhinged :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The fact you’re still crying over this days later is concerning. Is everything ok? The mods aren’t going to give warning points for saying her having covid when there was no restrictions and vaccines isn’t a problem. What’s there to give warning points over? An opinion on covid which was last bad in the year 2020. Stop being overly sensitive and quit playing victim. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes people are showing their ***** right now and most of them STANK. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Saying i'm jealous and want a hit thread lmao @LoveYourselfMas is unhinged :clownery_makeup_meme:

Oh shoot be careful babe you might get points for saying the posts are unhinged lol. 

And they keep quoting me looking for a fight lol 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.