Superspreader Ball: Lady Gaga brags about doing a concert with COVID

Just now, princessmimi said:

I don't know I just like comments sometimes without seeing who its directed towards.

Are you really keeping tabs on me?

So basically, you're admitting you like comments that users post attacking other members without seeing who it's directed towards, yet I get a penalty over saying someone's posts are unhinged and to get off the saddle.

Laughable at this point. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

So basically, you're admitting you like comments that users post attacking other members without seeing who it's directed towards, yet I get a penalty over saying someone's posts are unhinged and to get off the saddle.

Laughable at this point. 

Says the one who keeps tabs on someone you claim you don't want nothing to do with.

Just now, princessmimi said:

Says the one who keeps tabs on someone you claim you don't want nothing to do with.

Thank you for confirming that you like hate posts towards myself and other members, while admitting you don't know who the posts are directed at you get a kick out of it.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Laughable at this point. 

Who did I attack? You were the insulting one to me calling me names. “Unhinged and reckless” I’ve literally responded my opinion on covid and defended gaga. You seem to have personal vendetta against people. You aren’t excluded from warning points and you can’t bully staff over them not giving them to you. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you for confirming that you like hate posts towards myself and other members, while admitting you don't know who the posts are directed at you get a kick out of it.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You seriously need a life and even if I like comments directed at you,

its MY profile and I can like whatever comment I like.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You seriously need a life and even if I like comments directed at you,

its MY profile and I can like whatever comment I like.

This is why I take it personal; Mimi is sitting here liking all kinds of content of users 'blatantly disrespecting' others.

Very hypocritical.

Yes, you can like any comment you want; however it just goes to show that dishing out points personally over saying get off the saddle and comments are unhinged is your vendetta.

Seeing as you like comments like this.

Make it make sense. You liked this post yet seem to think mine is rule breaking.

IBB.CO

Image Cap hosted in ImgBB

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is why I take it personal; Mimi is sitting here liking all kinds of content of users 'blatantly disrespecting' others.

Very hypocritical.

Yes, you can like any comment you want; however it just goes to show that dishing out points personally over saying get off the saddle and comments are unhinged is your vendetta.

Seeing as you like comments like this.

Make it make sense. You liked this post yet seem to think mine is rule breaking.

IBB.CO

Image Cap hosted in ImgBB

For the last time,

I don't give WPs out of a vendetta.

My life does not revolve around you and I'm not a petty grudge holder.

You were rude to that person which was blatant disrespect and Im done talking to you.

You don't have to like me but if you get WPs, its probably you deserved them.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

For the last time,

I don't give WPs out of a vendetta.

My life does not revolve around you and I'm not a petty grudge holder.

You were rude to that person which was blatant disrespect and Im done talking to you.

You don't have to like me but if you get WPs, its probably you deserved them.

Of course, you have no answer for your actions with liking hatred comments and comments that go against forum rules.

I'm just glad I proved your intentions. You are telling me I need a life; doesn't that fall under the category of blatant disrespect.

Edited by DiamondCircus

She stayed far from her fans while singing, so...

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're acting like Covid is over, you do know that most people never got booster shots in America. Again, vaccinated or not you can still catch covid and whether you're worried about yourself or not people could've passed it to others.

The pandemic isn't over and there is no cure for covid, just because most people moved on from masks, mandates, and vaccinations doesn't mean the pandemic and covid is still happening with people dying. 

I understand that HIV is really dumb example as you said.

But because the covid is constantly transmitted back and forth, it weakens and the human body gets used to it and will have an effect on the body like the flu in the future (I'm not making light of it now). 

And "vaccination" is not a real vaccination, just sayin' (have you seen any vaccination what they put to your body for 5 times between 2 years?)

Anyway it wasn't fair and nice from her, i agreed. 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

@PlatinumB I got points for this comment lol 'blatant disrespect'

@princessmimi you're joking right? Do I need to link the comments directed toward me this week you've ignored when I was being bullied by 6 people at once.

Or are you going to be forgetful like you were over Abdul.

@Jordan Miller - Does my comment truly fall under the blatant disrespect category?

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Why do you think that you're an exception to everyone on here?

Everyone gets warning points if they get reported and also you're not gonna get special treatment.

I treat everyone the same.

Btw you were rude to that person calling them unhinged and reckless.

I got also wps just because someone is pressed for one comment. @princessmimi is fair.

I believe she also gave a wps to these members, who dragged you.

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But because the covid is constantly transmitted back and forth, it weakens and the human body gets used to it and will have an effect on the body like the flu in the future (I'm not making light of it now). 

And "vaccination" is not a real vaccination, just sayin' (have you seen any vaccination what they put to your body for 5 times between 2 years?)

I got also wps just because someone is pressed for one comment. @princessmimi is fair.

Please stay out of it sis i know u want to defend your girl but please 

p

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I wasn’t intending to come across as dumb sorry. I was just giving examples how there are more serious diseases and illness effecting people than Covid right now.

Edited by Blackout Britney
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

I wasn’t intending to come across as dumb. I was just giving examples how there are more serious diseases and illness effecting people than Covid right now. 2020 was bad I agree but from 2022 onwards it hasn’t so much and covid is hardly mentioned these days on the news/media… Well in my country it isn’t. 

I just said HIV was dumb example, nothing about you bro.

20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

p

Not to be rude but personally you should take these things to DMs as it just derails the whole thread on whatever personal issues you have with someone. I don’t think it’s necessary for it be out in the open in here and for other members to read it.

44 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

p

And whether we like it or not, unfortunately we all have to receive wps regardless of whether Mimi laughs with us at some of the comments.

---

Just adding to my previous comment. I believe that the members who harassed you in other thread also received wps :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

13 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

And whether we like it or not, unfortunately we all have to receive wps regardless of whether Mimi laughs with us at some of the comments.

---

Just adding to my previous comment. I believe that the members who harassed you in other thread also received wps :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Please sis I know you’re going to defend her however I have receipts please start out 

On 5/24/2024 at 3:27 PM, stronger1992 said:

Y’all have nothing else to talk about today? 🙄 we’ve all passed by someone with Covid without knowing it. If this upsets you, go put your mask back on and cry 🤣

My aunt's das died cause of Covid. My best friend's husband died cause of Covid.

Your comment is tasteless and ignorant.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.