Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

54 minutes ago, rik said:

No it took Rafah for you to realize that the world is no longer going to accept this narrative that Israel is simply innocent and defending itself. Also, there are so many Jewish people and actual Jewish Holocaust survivors who have called for the IDF to stop using their trauma to justify the mass extinction of Palestinians 

How many times has Israel mur***ed innocent civilians protesting peacefully?

remember 13 years ago when the IDF was caught speeding through a village and purposefully running over a Palestinian child with their car? 

this was 8 years ago, innocent Palestinian children almost being bulldozed over by IDF, left with nothing to defend themselves and their communities with stones

Does the 2018-2019 Border protests ring a bell where over 230 Palestinians were mur***ed for peacefully protesting? What about intifada? What about the last ******* 75 years of displacement where millions on millions have been displaced from their homes and forced out by people who aren’t even from the region? 

why have children been put on criminal trials in court, and tried as adults? Check out this video from 2013 of a 5 year old child Palestinian child being arrested. 

what about this 13 year old child who was arrested for legitimately no given reason? 

what about this 11 year old who was placed in a chokehold by the IDF?

or this 11 year old Palestinian child in Israeli prison that became blind?

how come over 600 Palestinian children under the age of 14 were put under house arrest last year by the Israeli courts?

How come there is reports from 13 years ago of Palestinian children being locked in solitary confinement for days? 

why are Americans and people claiming indignity to the land  stealing and evicting Palestinians out of their homes they’ve had for generations?

why was Rachel corrie, an American activist protesting for Palestinians run over by a bulldozer and charged with her own death by the Israeli courts in 2003? 

you have no acknowledgment of how Palestinians have been tortured and mur***ed. Absolutely disgusting 

oh and look, I can google as well:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Thank you. Anyone who can justify this is a monster. Imagine if Hit**r said not supporting him was anti Christian. It’s so absurd how Israel’s government tries to hide behind labeling anyone who disagrees with them as an antisemite.  Netanyahu needs to go. The world is waking up.

N. is a whole other topic

and hamas successfully interrupted israeli efforts to get rid of him last autumn

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rik said:

No, you should read a history book. People have spent their entire lives studying this and have not only the formal education but the lived experience as Palestinians growing up in Gaza. You continue to propagate your excuses for why 36 thousand innocent Palestinians, including  children in humanitarian tentd in Rafah after 76 years of land theft, terrorism, assault, and mass destruction and mur*** conducted by the IDF, deserve to die. 

there is absolutely no reason for why people should be made to be contained in an open air prison that they cannot leave and there is no reason for why children should be made to suffer at the hands of a globally funded military expansionist project. There is no reason why the median age of Palestinians PRIOR to October 7 was 19 years old.

I also bet you that there will be no hostages left because the IDF has destroyed everything. There are no hospitals, there is no food, there is no escape. Israel giving people “warnings” when they’ll attack is not helpful especially when they’re attacking civilians with no cars and giving them a 1 hour warning, knowing it will take them dozens of hours to even get out of the destroyed zones if they are lucky enough to have survived. 

Where are Palestinians supposed to go? You sound like a psychopath. 

There’s no reasoning with the people on this forum. But the world is waking up to all Israel has done ..

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

i know its too late.

and nope its not.

one are defending a liberal country and fighting terrorism, the others are use human shields, r*** women, behead children and hate jews and gays

You're funny. One is colonizing and the other use human shield. Everything is not black or white 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

yeah way to many islamistic trolls here (or is it just one).

but I wont give up revealing their lies - even though they bombard us with lies - better with that than with something else.

Wtf is an Islamist troll? please don’t talk about how people critical of Israel are being antisemetic when you can say something so incredibly and directly Islamophobic. You have proven that you genuinely hate Muslim people, which I am not, and you do so when all I am doing is  talking about decades and decades of evidence of Israel contributing to the mass extinction of a group of people. You have posted almost exclusively about events that happened on October 7, which is of course horrific however  not a reason to wipe out an entire population of civilians even when the international court of law and many Holocaust survivors themselves recognize this as genocide. No one is justifying what Hamas did. I do not agree with their dealings with Iran, however, the IDF is so much more powerful than Hamas that the comparison at this point is so ridiculous. your hatred seems to be more focused on punishing all civilians and wiping out entire lands. Palestinian casualties  are not even comparable.

Continue posting your propaganda and continue excusing the death and imprisonment of so many children for so many years before October 7. Continue to excuse mass punishment in the name of Israel being so pro-gay, as if gay people do not exist in Gaza and do not  require the ability to exist in order to advocate for gay rights  in Palestine. Also the gag is gay marriage continues to be illegal in Israel.

Continue pretending this is still about the hostages that have likely been wiped out by now by the IDF’s attacks. Continue pretending that Muslims and Jewish people did not co exist peacefully. Continue pretending Israel is not backed by the richest and most powerful military base in the world, the U.S., and does not conscript all of its citizens to join the IDF, and otherwise punish them with prison if they refuse. Continue pretending that “birth right” doesn’t come at the cost of Palestinian blood.  Read a  history book

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

There’s no reasoning with the people on this forum. But the world is waking up to all Israel has done ..

🍉

Edited by rik
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

yes i know. trump was a disgrace and cant even remember his wifes name

Why do you seem so butthurt with all those comments?

Chill out.

Genocide is genocide, no matter how much you rant.

And an 81 year old, child grabbing drooler has the mental capacity of an 81 year old, no matter how Trump acts.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, rik said:

Wtf is an Islamist troll? please don’t talk about how people critical of Israel are being antisemetic when you can say something so incredibly and directly Islamophobic. You have proven that you genuinely hate Muslim people, which I am not, and you do so when all I am doing is  talking about decades and decades of evidence of Israel contributing to the mass extinction of a group of people. You have posted almost exclusively about events that happened on October 7, which is of course horrific however  not a reason to wipe out an entire population of civilians even when the international court of law and many Holocaust survivors themselves recognize this as genocide. No one is justifying what Hamas did. I do not agree with their dealings with Iran, however, the IDF is so much more powerful than Hamas that the comparison at this point is so ridiculous. your hatred seems to be more focused on punishing all civilians and wiping out entire lands. Palestinian casualties  are not even comparable.

Continue posting your propaganda and continue excusing the death and imprisonment of so many children for so many years before October 7. Continue to excuse mass punishment in the name of Israel being so pro-gay, as if gay people do not exist in Gaza and do not  require the ability to exist in order to advocate for gay rights  in Palestine. Also the gag is gay marriage continues to be illegal in Israel.

Continue pretending this is still about the hostages that have likely been wiped out by now by the IDF’s attacks. Continue pretending that Muslims and Jewish people did not co exist peacefully. Continue pretending Israel is not backed by the richest and most powerful military base in the world, the U.S., and does not conscript all of its citizens to join the IDF, and otherwise punish them with prison if they refuse. Continue pretending that “birth right” doesn’t come at the cost of Palestinian blood.  Read a  history book

🍉

How did they prove they hate Muslims? Or that they’re islamaphobic? If that’s what you got, then you should reread their messages. They are anti-Hamas. Yes. They are defending the right for Israel to exist. Yes. They’ve defended the right of the idf to protect Israelis. Yes. But nothing was anti-Muslim. I think you’re trying to create a false equivalency of if you are anti-hamas then you hate Muslims. And you’re only doing that because you can’t understand the connection between your point of view and antisemitism. That’s on you. Maybe you are. Maybe you’re not. But you should understand Jews defending their right to have a sliver of land to call home in this world. It’s not colonizing. It’s not apartheid. It’s not genocide. And if you’re saying that it is, that comes with antisemetic implications. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

How did they prove they hate Muslims? Or that they’re islamaphobic? If that’s what you got, then you should reread their messages. They are anti-Hamas. Yes. They are defending the right for Israel to exist. Yes. They’ve defended the right of the idf to protect Israelis. Yes. But nothing was anti-Muslim. I think you’re trying to create a false equivalency of if you are anti-hamas then you hate Muslims. And you’re only doing that because you can’t understand the connection between your point of view and antisemitism. That’s on you. Maybe you are. Maybe you’re not. But you should understand Jews defending their right to have a sliver of land to call home in this world. It’s not colonizing. It’s not apartheid. It’s not genocide. And if you’re saying that it is, that comes with antisemetic implications. 

I'm impressed with that kind of bad faith. When we say Netanyahou should stop killing children we are antisemic. When you say we are "islamic" (which we aren't) we should shut up. Double standard... 

People are dying and still some gung-ho are still trying to find excuses

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I'm impressed with that kind of bad faith. When we say Netanyahou should stop killing children we are antisemic. When you say we are "islamic" (which we aren't) we should shut up. Double standard... 

People are dying and still some gung-ho are still trying to find excuses

You’re not representing the facts. The point is when you’re upset about children casualties, you’re not looking at the root cause… Hamas. Those kids would be alive if Hamas didn’t start the war on October 7th. And the Israeli hostages would be alive/with their families. Additionally- those kids wouldn’t be living great lives either. Because Hamas doesn’t invest in Palestinians. But you don’t care about that. You don’t mention Hamas killing Palestinians. You only care when Israel defends itself against a terror organization. Inherently you’re unable to see it that way. For the life of me, I have no idea why. But pro-Israel people are not pro-war or pro-civilian casualties. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

You’re not representing the facts. The point is when you’re upset about children casualties, you’re not looking at the root cause… Hamas. Those kids would be alive if Hamas didn’t start the war on October 7th. And the Israeli hostages would be alive/with their families. Additionally- those kids wouldn’t be living great lives either. Because Hamas doesn’t invest in Palestinians. But you don’t care about that. You don’t mention Hamas killing Palestinians. You only care when Israel defends itself against a terror organization. Inherently you’re unable to see it that way. For the life of me, I have no idea why. But pro-Israel people are not pro-war or pro-civilian casualties. 

I agree on one point:  I condemn the kidnapping BUT an eye for thousands eyes politic

Sorry I don't understand this kind of behavior

• Like 1

Israel is so done. They will never recover from this. Their behavior is absolutely atrocious and inhuman, deserving the severest punishment. I still cannot believe we are witnessing GENOCIDE and apartheid happening in 2024. 

1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

Israel is so done. They will never recover from this. Their behavior is absolutely atrocious and inhuman, deserving the severest punishment. I still cannot believe we are witnessing GENOCIDE and apartheid happening in 2024. 

look up genocide and apartheid. you are fing wrong hamas speaker

• Love 4
7 hours ago, rik said:

🍉

continue with your false narratives  oh and stupid speculations about me. thats when you run out of material i see. i will continue to point the finger on fakenews.

and you learn how to read properly first and then start historylessons at kindergarden grade

• Love 2
6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Why do you seem so butthurt with all those comments?

Chill out.

Genocide is genocide, no matter how much you rant.

And an 81 year old, child grabbing drooler has the mental capacity of an 81 year old, no matter how Trump acts.

lol. Hood Dancing GIF by Sony Music Africa

i am surrounded by proislamist onlinetrolls and (amoungst some few others) the voice of sanity. genocide is not happening no matter how often hamas online army is repeating it.

and your idol trump turns 80 too.

its about not beeing a stupid criminal

and not ageism when it comes to the presidency

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

yeah way to many islamistic trolls here (or is it just one).

but I wont give up revealing their lies - even though they bombard us with lies - better with that than with something else.

1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

where did he or she write that?

Vanderpump Rules Bravo GIF by Twitter

and all those hamas denying posts are the personification of Double standards

Sorry it was u who were calling people islamist

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.