Britney on Instagram: “new exciting projects on the way” “news is making me a nervous wreck”

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only thing dragged was you and your relationship with Abdul! 

stay pressed huntea :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Is that the only thing you can bring up? Something that you made up? Lmao girl please find new material or should I say make up new material because like I said your game is tired and you should retire.

Spoiler

Swish Swish Bish, another one in the basket!

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I hate how obsessed she is about her body and beauty. It’s like she’s always in a way apologizing for aging. And it’s human nature to age. She’s been conditioned at such a young age to exude and value beauty, and now that she’s at a certain age, I hate seeing her calling it out. To me she still looks great. I always like Britney’s beauty, but it was her talent, humor, empathy and confidence on stage that really made me a stan and made me want to be a kind happy person like Britney. 

Why wouldn’t she be? Even her own fans gave Sam a pass because they thought he was good looking. Now that he’s on their bad side, he’s suddenly old, balding and ugly. Even when fans call out her sister, their criticism is rarely solid and they mostly focus on her looks. Britney’s entire environment has always been toxic and shallow. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
7 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Respectfully, she's said this before and I simply don't think she knows what's going on

She said she was writing a book before her memoir came out. Did you doubt that as well? Some projects take time. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Hamelia said:

She said she was writing a book before her memoir came out. Did you doubt that as well? Some projects take time. 

They doubted it, and when it was revealed it was coming out, they had to shift that negativity to then making fun of the cover of the book, saying it looked cheap, the font was misplaced and was bad photoshop. Oh, and let’s not forget the ones that dragged her for not wanting to do an interview or promotion, but when she did the People Magazine cover, they wanted to clock her on that, too, saying she looks awful and how she didn’t give an “interview”, it was all Cade. Honestly, whatever project she has coming out, she may just want to keep cause we don’t even deserve it.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

The comments here are a mess and negative per usual. Some of you need spiritual guidance.

I feel it’s the same people with the negative comments all the time, like aren’t they tired 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.