VIDEO: TMZ posts chilling "to be continued..." at the end as they are frothing at the mouth to remove Britney's rights and control her all over again

Posted (edited)

I don't want to watch... what they say?

Anyway... a new "me time" will happen sooner or later... it's just better if she decides to do it herself.

And I don't think she can leave. Her team lives in California, her family needs to know her every move. I don't see happening

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Super Mods

Its j

6 hours ago, justhanging said:

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

DIDDY IS A s** TRAFFICKER AND ABUSING PEOPLE YET TMZ DOESN'T TELL US HE NEEDS A CONSERVATORSHIP

AMANDA BYNES HAD A PSYCHOTIC BREAK IN DOWNTOWN LA RUNNING AROUND NAKED AND TMZ DOESN'T TELL US SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN A CONSERVATORSHIP

KANYE WEST IS SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS AND TMZ DOESN'T TELL US HE NEEDS A CONSERVATORSHIP
Angry GIFs | GIFDB.com

I know!
Its baffling how people keep wanting her back in a conservatorship yet they aren't saying that about all the celebs you mentioned.

The double standard towards Britney is disgusting! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its j

I know!
Its baffling how people keep wanting her back in a conservatorship yet they aren't saying that about all the celebs you mentioned.

The double standard towards Britney is disgusting! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

All they care about is money and being able to put someone down. It's so disgusting and inhumane! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

All they care about is money and being able to put someone down. It's so disgusting and inhumane! 

Exactly!

I just don't get why Britney is the only celeb being considered to be put in a conservatorship when there are WAY worse celebs who would probably qualify more for one than her.

• Love 1

What happened to the “land of the free” USA? Just unbelievable. TMZ should pack up and emigrate to a totalitarian state. Britney is a grown woman and can do whatever she wants within the law. I would sue TMZ for everything they have. There are celebrities who don't put up with anything from the press and win these legal proceedings with high settlements.

I'm actually started to get very concerned for Britney... It really does seem like these people are trying to kill her (put her back in a conservatorship) I feel like it would be so hard to leave LA but i'm starting to think she should leave that place for a year and have someone start suing people on her behalf because something freaky behind the scenes is happening...

10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sad part is Britney won’t leave LA let alone her home that’s got so many bad memories! I sadly think they will get a 51-50 on Britney! 

Brit is in rebellion right now and doesn’t seem to care about a damn thing!

I think she should move to London. I could pop round and teach her how to polish that British accent.

It might not be as sunny as LA, but I think she'd love being away from all that.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

On 5/21/2024 at 12:57 AM, kleinbritney said:

What happened to the “land of the free” USA? Just unbelievable. TMZ should pack up and emigrate to a totalitarian state. Britney is a grown woman and can do whatever she wants within the law. I would sue TMZ for everything they have. There are celebrities who don't put up with anything from the press and win these legal proceedings with high settlements.

I'm surprised they haven't sued TMZ yet, or even get a good PR team out at this point and start halting anything that's lies. 

She’s acting like a damn fool and doing nothing but fueling the fire against her. She doesn’t need a conservatorship but she needs to get her **** together. I fear she might not survive if she doesn’t. Like genuinely.

TMZ seems to forget that Britney’s conservatorship was in fact “voluntary” - as in she consented to it and not because she was “crazy”. This is a sloppy campaign to tear down her freedom… but will it work?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.