Is this a safe space where we can discuss both Britney’s struggles and achievements without resorting to insults?

31 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Thank you for that fine forensic analysis, Mr. @Style.5344b88519d01585d71df99dc7515f63.jpg

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

That picture was uploaded at the time because they both looked the same and many people agreed with that :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I wouldn't make a drama out of it... and after one year? Come on :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Thank you for confirming I’ve never posted racial slurs in the forum! It’s obvious some have an agenda. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

10 hours ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Why do we think discussing SOMEBODY ELSE’S mental health and struggles is an okay thing to do? Genuine question.

Britney has been candid about her struggles with depression, anxiety and trauma already. Listen to what she has to say and leave it at that. She doesn’t need further speculation on what she is or isn’t going through. Actually - nobody needs that. It’s not ok to discuss about anybody’s mental health unless that person approves that type of discussion in their own space, period.

Her life seems to be chaotic because of her mental health struggles.  I simply don’t understand how you can have a genuine conversation about her and ignore the thing that’s influencing her life the most. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I think a lot of fans try to be respective. I am not mentioning  trolls who clearly have their own agenda. But also it is hard then Britney herself calls out people in not respective ways like fk u in a face and jack in the box, and then clearly messing with  felon with 10 kids. She feeds the toxicity around her and some people just loose it sometimes. They r human too.  I am not saying Britney is responsible for fans actions but i am saying it became harder to not say smth negative bc of the things what we see. And as much as fans should be respecting her life decisions and not feel so connected to her they also deserve to have some outbursts sometimes(for which they will be punished for of course). 

Edited by icybaby
5 hours ago, icybaby said:

I think a lot of fans try to be respective. I am not mentioning  trolls who clearly have their own agenda. But also it is hard then Britney herself calls out people in not respective ways like fk u in a face and jack in the box, and then clearly messing with  felon with 10 kids. She feeds the toxicity around her and some people just loose it sometimes. They r human too.  I am not saying Britney is responsible for fans actions but i am saying it became harder to not say smth negative bc of the things what we see. And as much as fans should be respecting her life decisions and not feel so connected to her they also deserve to have some outbursts sometimes(for which they will be punished for of course). 

Ok, let's quote the whole text. You still think fans should deserve to have outbursts. Sure, they are permitted, but I will still find it immature and a sign of parasocial behavior.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Her life seems to be chaotic because of her mental health struggles.  I simply don’t understand how you can have a genuine conversation about her and ignore the thing that’s influencing her life the most. 

It's uncalled for to discuss Britney's mental health based on tabloids and her harmless IG posts. You are not her doctor and if you were, you wouldn't discuss your patient's health in this forum.

Do I think it was a great idea to come to the hotel lobby half dressed? No. Do I think Paul should have given her his shirt? Yes. Do I believe she doesn't always think through her actions? Yes. Do I think she has mental health struggles beyond what she told us in her book? No. Do I want to discuss them constantly as she were an object that needs polishing in this forum? No. 

If she ever decides to sing again or take roles in films, she will be back on top! 

Advice you can take or discard: Follow Dr. Doyle on Twitter. He explains the struggles of survivors of long-term abuse by family and/or churches. He is a survivor himself. His tweets popped up when I followed Britney nerds and I thought at first, he was talking about Britney. Turns out that there are certain coping mechanisms common to all survivors. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

The mods need to do their jobs. Honestly, fans should leave this forum and find somewhere else, only then Jordan will start banning clear trolls/haters/plants.

I am thinking about it. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

Wow this thread started so nicely and then of course, it got derailed by the same people who are obsessed with her men... like REALLY obsessed.

It won't get better until the mods DO THEIR JOBS.  There are people here with a different opinion and others who are just trolling this place because they don't have any life outside here. I mean it. I will never understand why you would waste your life on Exhale when there are million other sites you can go and waste your time there. They are obsessed with Britney, but don't like anything she does or says. Always attack her, badmouthing her, make fun of her and so on. 

Exactly, why waste your time on a forum dedicated to someone you obviously dislike? It's like they're attempting to manipulate us into disliking her by making petty and childish remarks like, "See what she did? I told you she's the worst; you should stop supporting her." Well, sorry to breaking it to you, but I won’t! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Exactly, why waste your time on a forum dedicated to someone you obviously dislike? It's like they're attempting to manipulate us into disliking her by making petty and childish remarks like, "See what she did? I told you she's the worst; you should stop supporting her." Well, sorry to breaking it to you, but I won’t! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

A certain user made ANOTHER thread about her men. Seriously, they are either have the weirdest lesbian crush on Britney or want to date these men themselves. I don't need to see what some gossip site is shiiting about Britney this time again, even when she doesn't do anything, there's always some "drama".

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/18/2024 at 4:44 PM, Applejack said:

Yeah people are so nasty nowadays. I miss old Exhale when we had fun without bashing Britney in such a nasty way. Like sometimes it even feels like this place is overrun by Xtina fans.

Except that, from my experience, 2013-2014 Exhale for example was way worse than what we have now.

19 hours ago, Hamelia said:

It's uncalled for to discuss Britney's mental health based on tabloids and her harmless IG posts. You are not her doctor and if you were, you wouldn't discuss your patient's health in this forum.

Do I think it was a great idea to come to the hotel lobby half dressed? No. Do I think Paul should have given her his shirt? Yes. Do I believe she doesn't always think through her actions? Yes. Do I think she has mental health struggles beyond what she told us in her book? No. Do I want to discuss them constantly as she were an object that needs polishing in this forum? No. 

If she ever decides to sing again or take roles in films, she will be back on top! 

Advice you can take or discard: Follow Dr. Doyle on Twitter. He explains the struggles of survivors of long-term abuse by family and/or churches. He is a survivor himself. His tweets popped up when I followed Britney nerds and I thought at first, he was talking about Britney. Turns out that there are certain coping mechanisms common to all survivors. 

I will be discarding your advice.  I’ve been in therapy for years to heal from my trauma.    Thanks.  

I don’t know if you know this about trauma survivors but we can spot each other quite easily.  

I’m not basing this on tabloids but her own behavior and words.  

1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I will be discarding your advice.  I’ve been in therapy for years to heal from my trauma.    Thanks.  

I don’t know if you know this about trauma survivors but we can spot each other quite easily.  

I’m not basing this on tabloids but her own behavior and words.  

If you recognize Britney as a fellow traveler, you are probably more understanding than the average person.  

16 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Nice topic. I agree with OP 100%. While this forum thrives on drama and negativity, it would be nice to see more positive threads on here celebrating her career and legacy rather than making fun of her IG posts. 

Too bad these threads which are positive never get the attention they deserve, we have countless threads about stupid **** like her insta and the fückboys she's seeing. 

17 hours ago, Catalin said:

Except that, from my experience, 2013-2014 Exhale for example was way worse than what we have now.

2009-2013 were good times. I don't know much about the Vegas years because I lost interest. But it was still a cool place to post.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.