Warning ⛔️ CNN has obtained footage of Diddy physically assaulting Cassie at a hotel in 2016.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe what I just saw!!!!! And on top of that I CANNOT fathom the fact that he posted a pic saying 'I stay undefeated' or whatever df after Cassies claims. If this is happening out in the open in a hallway of a hotel, can yall imagine what happends behind closed doors? I got a headache. Legit.

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

Not to defend these plain awful events but how the f can anyone make this male figure out to be Diddy? It's literally all blur and I can't see sh.t

I only see a man in a white towel:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Its footage from a hotel. They know who stays in that room.

Posted (edited)

its so sad how she said in her lawsuit he forced himself on her after this party. the fact he did that after introducing Cassie to one of her idols (as Cassie has always been such a Britney fan) is such an illustration of how vulnerable/defenseless these young artists are when they come in the entertainment industry and are taken advantage of/literally groomed by people already in positions of power :(

FxUr2UFXgAQea7n.jpg:large

anyway wishing Cassie all the absolute best! always loved her music and hope she is living her best life with her daughters

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

its so sad how she said in her lawsuit he forced himself on her after this party. the fact he did that after introducing Cassie to one of her idols (as Cassie has always been such a Britney fan) is such an illustration of how vulnerable/defenseless these young artists are when they come in the entertainment industry and are taken advantage of/literally groomed by people already in positions of power :(

FxUr2UFXgAQea7n.jpg:large

anyway wishing Cassie all the absolute best! always loved her music and hope she is living her best life with her daughters

"Slumber Party" is about a freakoff 

• Super Mods

Wow, i expected abuse but I DID NOT EXPECT THIS, i thought it would be like a slap or something (of cource, doesn't make it any better or anything), but this is an actual full blown assault :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:He needs to go to prison for years.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.