Reece Witherspoon returns as Elle Woods for ‘Legally Blonde’ TV series

56 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

well legally blonde doesn’t need to be watered down it was nothing like satc… prolly just wanted happened after part 2, or maybe college years not sure… i would be happy if her daughter plays her… but i’ll watch just to check it out

Well if we take Elle for who she was before Warner broke up with her, she was a superficial, popular, rich, party girl. So I would imagine she would be like Paris Hilton as a teen or Cher from Clueless. So I would assume underage drinking, partying, experimenting, segx, fashion, drama.(BUT Legally Blonde wasn’t that edgy)

I have a feeling they’ll take the Elle we know after the break up, and use that smart, go getter, successful, more than my looks version and that’ll be the Elle Woods on the show but with lots of pink. Nothing wrong with that version of her but it just wouldn’t seem true to her beginnings. Like the break up in the film was the catalyst to her 180 change. But we shall see what they put out. 

If her daughter can act, it would be awesome having her in the role! She Reeses mini me

25 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Well if we take Elle for who she was before Warner broke up with her, she was a superficial, popular, rich, party girl. So I would imagine she would be like Paris Hilton as a teen or Cher from Clueless. So I would assume underage drinking, partying, experimenting, segx, fashion, drama.(BUT Legally Blonde wasn’t that edgy)

I have a feeling they’ll take the Elle we know after the break up, and use that smart, go getter, successful, more than my looks version and that’ll be the Elle Woods on the show but with lots of pink. Nothing wrong with that version of her but it just wouldn’t seem true to her beginnings. Like the break up in the film was the catalyst to her 180 change. But we shall see what they put out. 

If her daughter can act, it would be awesome having her in the role! She Reeses mini me

yes i think it would bridge them together! and i forgot about the beginning of legally blonde haha… i don’t think they would go that far back…. UNLESS they plan on reworking the movies into the series… which could be cool but also a bad choice… but we will see… glad reese is producing so i think she could help progress and rework elle how she thinks is best.  i’m really excited elle woods was a big part of my childhood and i’m always rooting her a good reboot 🥰

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block