Everytime Apparel by Britney store

• Leader

I didn't see it and now it's been deleted. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Her people were actively engaging with me last year to collaborate on official merch for fans, but the conversations went nowhere. I could really do some amazing stuff, but no matter who is around Britney, I've always sensed this level of mis-trust with me. Like I'm some wacko fan, inexperienced, or I don't have the expertise to do great work. I could be totally inventing this, but that's just my take since nothing has ever panned out no matter who is in her inner circle - always the same outcome. Ok, [/rant] done lol. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Her people were actively engaging with me last year to collaborate on official merch for fans, but the conversations went nowhere. I could really do some amazing stuff, but no matter who is around Britney, I've always sensed this level of mis-trust with me. Like I'm some wacko fan, inexperienced, or I don't have the expertise to do great work. I could be totally inventing this, but that's just my take since nothing has ever panned out no matter who is in her inner circle - always the same outcome. Ok, [/rant] done lol. 

The sad part is you been a stan of Britney from the beginning and it's sad to hear there seems to be some level of mis trust with you considering, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, and more current Cade and the housekeeper are involved in her life.

I won one of your Briteny tanks the slave 4 you one in gray and those were cool and loved the material.

Clearly her inner circle during the con wasn't going to let anyone get involved that Jimbo wasn't happy with and after his threats to the website I'm sure they didn't want to move forward.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

WOW! I’m sorry to hear that Jordan! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I remember you made a YouTube video where you did a photoshop of a Britney album cover and it came out really nice. I would love it if they did hire you or other talented members of the fan base to create some amazing designs. I have purchased better quality fanmade merchandise from Etsy for half the price!  :) 

Edited by PrinceAli89
  • Love 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The sad part is you been a stan of Britney from the beginning and it's sad to hear there seems to be some level of mis trust with you considering, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, and more current Cade and the housekeeper are involved in her life.

I won one of your Briteny tanks the slave 4 you one in gray and those were cool and loved the material.

Clearly her inner circle during the con wasn't going to let anyone get involved that Jimbo wasn't happy with and after his threats to the website I'm sure they didn't want to move forward.

Appreciate the kind words! And that’s super cool you have one of the tanks! Those came out 10 years ago and I still think to this day the design is 🔥🔥

And to your last point… these convos went down last year (post-Jimbo) 🥴

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block