Britney reportedly looking to move to Laguna Beach, CA

Posted (edited)

Girl get out of California!!! You’re not working, your kids don’t live there, what’s keeping you?! We know you don’t go out anymore because you don’t want to be photographed, so why stay in the paparazzi capital of the world? 😂

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 7
  • Content Curators
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Unfortunately, Britney more than likely won't move out of CA, she's had every opportunity to even just take some time out the state and goes right back after her mini vacations. 

Yeah well she has an excuse to be there and their name ain’t Brad Pitt 

Edited by Cqleb
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Unfortunately, Britney more than likely won't move out of CA, she's had every opportunity to even just take some time out the state and goes right back after her mini vacations. 

I laugh with the Boston thing. She just can't... her team can't move to another state.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Move to Dubai Queen, enough of that nest of snakes known as California.

Like seriously, she could easily buy a Ranch anywhere in the USA. But refuses because she is addicted to the drama. What is for her in Los Angeles? She is not working. Her kids don't live there, she doesn't have any relationships with her family who all live in Louisiana, what is left for her in California? other than her vapid friends? :typing_keyboard_computer:

I know Dubai has a party image but the UAE also has strict laws and can come down hard on people who get caught breaking them. 

Don’t think that’s a good place for Britney at the moment given that she seems to be in a chaotic stage and making bad decisions 

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

I don't think she will leave the house where she has her children's memories...unfortunately.

That guy however is a charlatan, he had said that Britney was considering a return to the silver screen  even if it’s for a very small role

Edited by BPI
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, J45x said:

Move to Dubai Queen, enough of that nest of snakes known as California.

Like seriously, she could easily buy a Ranch anywhere in the USA. But refuses because she is addicted to the drama. What is for her in Los Angeles? She is not working. Her kids don't live there, she doesn't have any relationships with her family who all live in Louisiana, what is left for her in California? other than her vapid friends? :typing_keyboard_computer:

She has literally lived in Los Angeles for most of her life. It's her home, she is obviously happy living there so I'm not sure why people on here are so invested in telling a total stranger that she should move to a different location.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block