BREAKING: Local Eyewitness says TMZ Lied, no loud noises or disturbance from Britney at Chateau Marmont hotel

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

how is he less of a valid source (and he was there) than the 'sources' tmp and dailymail claim to have? 

exactly, he even put a photo with the timestamp of 956 of the same date around the pool inside the hotel, so for me that is more reliable that anything that TMZ could spin

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 3
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

exactly, he even put a photo with the timestamp of 956 of the same date around the pool inside the hotel, so for me that is more reliable that anything that TMZ could spin

and everyone keeps getting hung up over her being half n@ked and barefoot and not the fact that there were paps waiting outside for her, as if they had been tipped off to know she was there. Ugh!!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

how is he less of a valid source (and he was there) than the 'sources' tmz and dailymail claim to have? 

Is there proof he was there when Britney was?  If there isn’t then it’s just another rumor on twitter.

TMZ is definitely not a valid source. Idk about Daily Mail, yeah they posted a very nasty article by that psycho Daphne but she did use real sources. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
5 hours ago, BBjammin said:

I've noticed lately I see a comment and decide to defend B or state that what the person's saying isn't right and then and I present 1 or more different perspectives, and I almost never get a reply from multiple times this has happened. 100% there is plants. A troll would at least come up with some s*** banter but these plants are here to divide us and distract us. I need to keep reminding myself that.

yup, the obsession with britney, the narrative they want to push is just crazy. it’s also like obvious too, they repeat the same crap in multiple threads. i’m embarrassed for them actually 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Is there proof he was there when Britney was?  If there isn’t then it’s just another rumor on twitter.

TMZ is definitely not a valid source. Idk about Daily Mail, yeah they posted a very nasty article by that psycho Daphne but she did use real sources. 

I just posted proof he provided himself. Check the comments in the thread. 

Say What Tv Land GIF by #Impastor
what a surprise…. As if it's not known that the tabloids are pathological liars because they need clicks for their articles..

I'm not saying that everything is perfect in her life (it's not like we live with her and know her) but what's certain is that TMZ exaggerated the story on purpose.. Besides that I wonder, 2024, and there's not even One small video of all the moments Britney "lost it"..

Posted (edited)

Yall she was outside of a hotel topless in underpants looking upset, and she later confirmed the foot injury in a sad insta video where she starts bawling. 

We know she is dating a deadbeat dad and felon with multiple convictions

Im sure TMZ is looking to make $$$ off it as usual but I don’t think it’s far fetched at all to think a fight happened at the hotel or some other disturbing incident

Someone obviously called TMZ but I don’t think that involves an elaborate set up.

At this point, why would there even need to be a big setup to make her look unstable? Britney’s instagram does that already. The general public still seems sympathetic to her but they’ve concluded she’s unwell and moved on to other things. 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Yall she was outside of a hotel topless in underpants looking upset, and she later confirmed the foot injury in a sad insta video where she starts bawling. 

Im sure TMZ is looking to make $$$ off it as usual but I don’t think it’s far fetched at all to think a fight happened at the hotel or some other disturbing incident

Someone obviously called TMZ but I don’t think that involves an elaborate set up.

At this point, why would there even need to be a big setup to make her look unstable? Britney’s instagram does that already. The general public still seems sympathetic to her but they’ve concluded she’s unwell and moved on to other things. 

This. TMZ exaggerates, but some people are acting like it wouldn’t be possible something like that happening with Britney.

Probably the same believing back then she wouldn’t hang out with someone like her current boyfriend. And...

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This. TMZ exaggerates, but some people are acting like it wouldn’t be possible something like that happening with Britney.

Probably the same believing back then she wouldn’t hang out with someone like her current boyfriend. And...

Your response to there being proof nothing actually happened, is that, because it’s Britney, it might have happened in some alternate universe? Can you hear yourself? 

Do yourself a favour and actually piss off all the way out of here.

• Love 3
On 5/11/2024 at 4:03 AM, KatieKat said:

Yeah this person's account really doesn't prove anything to me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block