Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Britney gave up on herself. She clearly doesnt care about anything anymore. As she said, they took everything from her. In her mind, she's got nothing to lose. 

This makes sense. And is so so sad 💔

• Love 4
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sorry, this is just pathetic. The home wrecker thing isn’t cute and neither is the stupidity to let another leech win the lottery and take advantage of you. 

Home wrecker? Please. Their wives or girlfriends should send her thank you letters for taking these losers away. Maybe they can find someone decent — unlike Britney who will continue to pursue trash. 

• Like 2

ugh the fact the Britney has allowed him to drive her around in her car says a lot, she’s hanging out with a complete loser, another thread I said she deserves to have fun, if she’s having fun with this guy I hope it just stays at fun and she kicks him to the curb after the fun time is over…

• Like 2

Words fail me. If someone can't learn from their past its who they are.  55hr marriage, Columbus Short, KFed, Adnan, now this guy. Married men who have families and kids. Being the other women is not a good look. Especially when kids are involved. You mess up a family. I get she's lonely but there's plenty of single guys she can date.   

• Love 1
  • Like 4
25 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

ugh the fact the Britney has allowed him to drive her around in her car says a lot, she’s hanging out with a complete loser, another thread I said she deserves to have fun, if she’s having fun with this guy I hope it just stays at fun and she kicks him to the curb after the fun time is over…

She deserves to have fun with respectable people. She can drink and party all she wants but with REAL friends, not people that benefit financially from her or are only taking advantage of her ugh. The whole situation is so sad because she deserves better in life. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britney_Jean said:

How is she going to re establish a relationship with her children like this?

she says she loves them but she loves this toxicity more. 

No wonder her kids are keeping their distance, she's seems like a toxic person as someone said.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.