Britney: Note to self or anyone reading this…

Posted (edited)

She's allowed to get ******* wasted and recklessly drunk if she chooses too! Do you know how many other celebs do exactly that and don't get written about or harassed about doing exactly that?

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Hopefully it’s just a phase after not being able to drink for over a decade. 

Unfortunately I don't think it's just a phase. She talks about be able to finally drink for a long time now. She tried to say for some time she hates alcohol, but then back to appreciate it like nothing happened.

I do hope this is more one of her childish rebel ways to attack her parents, Jamie wouldn’t allow her to drink.

But more and more I smell a rehab/me time coming...

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Is it Prohibition again ? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Y'all are crazy :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Nah we actually are not..Britney has no family and no one around her she can trust. She was abused for years and anyone with that much trauma can fall into a deadly trap with drinking booze to cope.. with her bizarre posts you can clearly tell she is lost and in need of help. I’m sure it’s actually a lot worse than we think…The only one who can turn things around is Britney and I pray she gets to that place soon before it’s too late. Addiction has no mercy. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Nah we actually are not..Britney has no family and no one around her she can trust. She was abused for years and anyone with that much trauma can fall into a deadly trap with drinking booze to cope.. with her bizarre posts you can clearly tell she is lost and in need of help. I’m sure it’s actually a lot worse than we think…The only one who can turn things around is Britney and I pray she gets to that place soon before it’s too late. Addiction has no mercy. 

You don't know how her private life looks like, at all ! IG is not reality omg :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: We can't do anything and certainly not to tell her what to do. Yeah 13 years of telling her to this or not. Here y'all are acting the same. We want a good Britney to follow everything she must do. It's not going to happen.

I'm sure she is doing the best she can to heal and if she wants to drink, smoke a join or more then let her do what she wants for god sake. It's just because she is Britney ******* Spears and people are used to see a controlled good little girl.

It's painful to see her fans acting exactly like Team Con.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

You don't know how her private life looks like, at all ! IG is not reality omg :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: We can't do anything and certainly not to tell her what to do. Yeah 13 years of telling her to this or not. Here y'all are acting the same. We want a good Britney to follow everything she must do. It's not going to happen.

I'm sure she is doing the best she can to heal and if she wants to drink, smoke a join or more then let her do what she wants for god sake. It's just because she is Britney ******* Spears and people are used to see a controlled good little girl.

It's painful to see her fans acting exactly like Team Con.

I’m all for smoking joints and having cocktails to unwind but when you are posting weird instagram posts that legit make zero sense you only have yourself to blame for the narrative that’s out there…Only my opinion, but from what I see on her Instagram that SHE posts is a woman who is lost, struggling and maybe an addict….Addiction strikes hard when you isolate yourself from people who actually care about you. 

End of the day I do not care about the pop star that is Britney. Could care less if she ever released any new music. Just want her to find happiness and win at life…So yes I will voice my concerns and won’t feel bad about it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

but will you be fine?

you will not be fine next time Britney dances i bet...

sooner or later you find something to criticize, put a label on to.

u have just labelled me and it will come back to you

im like anonymous i wont forgive or forget

just because i say things openly im funny and awkward

and who are not awkward are those who classily criticize Britney, in this forum, often...

F yeah in this forum the elite only uses one style...

Sounds like I’m living in your head rent free:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: get out my room I’m getting tired

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

what did she post?

Since Idk how to post images, picture of bottle of wine with this caption

"Note to self - or anyone reading this !!! This is not a joke... there is a profit reading of charities in plateau foundations where therr are people who need to find their own path through the arts !!! Literally are so smart !!! Made this up today just call and donate the sticker off a banana You know that Dole sticker and make sure you send it to this address: St. Avenue World Spins Zip Code 866987 !!!"

"Psss... KISS MY BEAUTIFUL *** [flipping the bird emojis] Stay nice folks !!!"

Edited by BlackoutBaby
language sorry
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

"Note to self - or anyone reading this !!! This is not a joke... there is a profit reading of charities in plateau foundations where therr are people who need to find their own path through the arts !!! Literally are so smart !!! Made this up today just call and donate the sticker off a banana You know that Dole sticker and make sure you send it to this address: St. Avenue World Spins Zip Code 866987 !!!"

Thank you 🩵

10 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Hmm...I may need to polish off the bottle for that to make any sense. 🥴

Thanks for sharing for those of us who missed the post! 🤪

spacer.png

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I’m all for smoking joints and having cocktails to unwind but when you are posting weird instagram posts that legit make zero sense you only have yourself to blame for the narrative that’s out there…Only my opinion, but from what I see on her Instagram that SHE posts is a woman who is lost, struggling and maybe an addict….Addiction strikes hard when you isolate yourself from people who actually care about you. 

End of the day I do not care about the pop star that is Britney. Could care less if she ever released any new music. Just want her to find happiness and win at life…So yes I will voice my concerns and won’t feel bad about it. 

lost, struggling and maybe addict ? Absolutely not wtf. You're taking IG too seriously imo and post some bottle of wine doesn't make you an alcoholic :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Addiction is all about yourself, with or without people. I understand and I care too but these days it's crazy how everything that come out is only a way to control her again. I don't see why people are so worried. If she post nothing, they are. If she post a dance video : she does the same **** again and again, if she post a bottle of wine : she is addicted ... etc.

It's a never-ending narrative against her. But it's the way it is, she will always be criticize for what she does or not.

She might be the only A-list celeb acting like this on IG and I understand it's surprising but I like it like this way than something polish af and 100% fake.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.