Page Six Exclusive: Britney's Ex Boyfriend During Conservatorship Speaks Against Cade Hudson & Hopes Britney Gets Off All Meds & Turns to Bible; Reps for Britney & Cade Hudson Decline to Comment

3 hours ago, kevin. said:

anyone who says they need to "turn to a bible"

their opinion then is completely invalid 

The Bible is the greatest book of all time, but the one who says that she needs that but that person did not read then it’s an Hypocrite

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kevin. said:

anyone who says they need to "turn to a bible"

their opinion then is completely invalid 

False, Britney is a Christian. Since she denounced God in 2022 in a IG posts she started to spiral.

i would never push religion on anyone but in Britney’s case it helped keep her grounded and helped with her self belief. She would always give thanks to God before her concerts back in the day and when she won awards. Just like MJ did.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 2:33 PM, Gutterguppy said:

if this is David he can go **** in a hat I guess. So she needs to get off all her meds but says the conservatorship was good for her?

It's not David, David once said "if you saw her with her kids, then you'd see there's no reason at all for a conservatorship"

Plus this boyfriend is described as having dated her for several years (she was with David for only 1 year and a half)

I think this is Jason

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's not David, David once said "if you saw her with her kids, then you'd see there's no reason at all for a conservatorship"

Plus this boyfriend is described as having dated her for several years (she was with David for only 1 year and a half)

I think this is Jason

I forgot about Jason! And weren’t they grooming him to take over reigns of the conservatorship from Jamie?

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Wow judgmental much?

It says in the Bible to not judge others yet some of the most judgmental people I ever met were supposedly "Christians".

If this guy really is religious, he should show compassion towards Britney and not say such a dismissive and judgmental comment.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block