RANT: Britney's manager/friend Cade Hudson & her rep Jeff Raymond don't give a **** to make a statement to the media defending their only superstar client while she's being destroyed by the media? Why does no one stand up for Britney?

14 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I ask the same question for years...

She has a team. A manager, a PR person... not even the lawyer is speaking now. Why she actually pay all these people?

Another good question. Britney really knows who works for her at this point? 

Britney probably understands Jeff will be there for red carpets (something she avoids for years now), but she knows he is still hired to be her PR?

She knows most of people working for her now... used to work for team con?

I don’t believe Britney knows how to manage her own business affairs, I think that’s always been the issue is that Britney never knew how her own businesses ran, that’s how Larry overworked her in the early years

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I think Britney wants to speak for herself and doesn’t want a PR… even though she desperately needs it.

Why would she need it? She already said she's retired, so she's a mortal like us.

Edited by The Queen
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

She needs to get on IG and go LIVE. Cut the comments off, cut that baby speaking voice out and be STERN in her delivery and say what she needs to say. THAT’s IT!!!! 

the baby voice was cute in her 20s but the baby voice at nearly 43 is not it. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 3

I hate the baby voice too but it is clearly a trauma response. She was forced to be obedient and subservient for 13 years. You often see it with children who were mentally (or physically) abused where they're so used to trying to avoid anything that gets them in trouble that they make themselves small, silent and child-like so as to not trigger the people who hold power over them. It's a coping mechanism that becomes hard to shake. 

• Like 6

Britney does this to herself. She’s 42 years old. Take some accountability, sis! I’ve been a diehard fan since the first time I saw the “…Baby One More Time” video in 1999 on MTV after school when I was in 5th grade and I’ll always love her. However, making excuses and blaming others is getting old. Watching her spiral again is breaking my heart and I wish so badly for her to just be genuinely happy and healthy.

No one can help her, though. If they try, she pushes them away or they get terrorized by certain stans who refuse to look beyond their own narrative. I’m NOT saying she needs to be back in a c-ship, but I do think she needs to step away from social media and realize her current lifestyle just ain’t it and decides SHE wants to change her life. She has the resources to get the best mental health treatment 90% of us could only dream of. Enough with encouraging her with all this “yasssss queen! Go off!!” nonsense and open your eyes!

• Love 5
On 5/3/2024 at 11:36 PM, Britney_Jean said:

No body can help anyone who refuses to get help. I’m sure at this point if your in her circle you cant do anything she doesn’t want you to do or you’ll get fire/ghosted. 

ALL 👏🏼 OF 👏🏼 THIS!! 👏🏼

• Like 1

maybe its just me, but I dont want every manager of every celebrity to go out and debunk every rumor or gossip. Who really gives a ****. 
the artist should be free to defend themself. 
i dont even think Jeff still works for her.  
Please, Britney is like every other artist. I didnt see anyone defending Justin with all the **** he went through.

• Love 1

Cade is a horrible person and is useless. I truly believe Britney has no team or PR at all

at the end of the day if she doesn’t want help or feel she needs it there’s nothing anyone can do, she has to be the one who decides 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, joanhs said:

maybe its just me, but I dont want every manager of every celebrity to go out and debunk every rumor or gossip. Who really gives a ****. 
Please, Britney is like every other artist. I didnt see anyone defending Justin with all the **** he went through.

I completely agree. She has a platform to speak for herself and stand up for herself.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, joanhs said:

49 minutes ago, SJK said:

Cade is a horrible person and is useless. I truly believe Britney has no team or PR at all

at the end of the day if she doesn’t want help or feel she needs it there’s nothing anyone can do, she has to be the one who decides 

Cade has no problem firing cease + desists to Maxi or that guy that worked for Mariah Carey and had a bad experience with Cade but he's too busy to defend Britney? 

Edited by Lola2790
spelling
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Cade has no problem firing cease + desists to Maxi or that guy that worked for Mairh Carey and had a bad experience with Cade but he's too busy to defend Britney? 

There is a big difference. 

On 5/4/2024 at 3:20 PM, The Queen said:

Why would she need it? She already said she's retired, so she's a mortal like us.

Why would she need it...?

Because the media continues to smear her name everyday. She's going to be famous for the rest of her life no matter what she does.

• Love 1

It is kind of confusing that on one hand Britney doesn't seem to want to engage in the media anymore and doesn't want to do interviews or statements, and it seems like she doesn't care about what goes on or what's being said in the media. But then on the other hand she goes on instagram to comment on the lies or about the pictures they publish of her, saying how they are manipulated, or body doubles, or not how she really looks.

I think overall she doesn't want other people speaking on behalf of her anymore, and that seems to include Cade.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

You do realized that this would force them to comment everytime something is happening with Britney? It’s pretty common for artists not to respond to gossip news about them because it attracts the attention to that news. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 1:48 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

It is kind of confusing that on one hand Britney doesn't seem to want to engage in the media anymore and doesn't want to do interviews or statements, and it seems like she doesn't care about what goes on or what's being said in the media. But then on the other hand she goes on instagram to comment on the lies or about the pictures they publish of her, saying how they are manipulated, or body doubles, or not how she really looks.

I think overall she doesn't want other people speaking on behalf of her anymore, and that seems to include Cade.

yeah exactly.

reason they dont speak for her is she doesnt want it

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block