Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah tf? 

Red blooded woman means it’s an angry ***** what don’t u get about that u dumb ****.  And I say it because I don’t know if the ***** is a man or a slit excuse my language but you’re like laughing in my face and it’s a simple statement?????

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You’re in every thread attacking countless members of this forum. You have a sailors mouth btw. As your username hints you are extremely angry and quite vulgar in your insults. Btw yes it’s concerning if Britney is wandering around outside in her underwear thank you

This ^^^^^ They Keep saying members are obsessed with them but continues to insult and attack other members for opinions different than them in every new thread and for not agreeing and being delusional like themselves. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s good to hear Rosengart helped her last night - she must have called him to sort things out. I hope there’s an official legal statement put out 

Good on her for praising him. He's probably done more for her than we'll ever know.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Red blooded woman means it’s an angry ***** what don’t u get about that u dumb ****.  And I say it because I don’t know if the ***** is a man or a slit excuse my language but you’re like laughing in my face and it’s a simple statement?????

React Shark GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

• Haha 2

I just hope that she isn’t completely jaded and closed off to the idea of medical care as a whole. I’m no doctor but it seems like that ankle needs a bit more than ice. 

Obviously if they were planning something malicious (like a 5150) then she absolutely has the right to turn them away - and that was valid of her to do so.  I just hope she isn’t completely against the entire concept of medical care because of her past trauma... What if (god forbid) she were to break an arm or something? Will she be able to receive reliable and trustworthy care? Would she accept it?  I hope so!! 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Britney knows Rosengart better than all of us, so I’m gonna retract anything negative I said, it really sucks that no justice was served, but at the end of the day everyone that was involved will have to answer to God. Shoutout to all the fans who didn’t fall for TMZ’s lies & stuck up for her, TMZ will eternally be disgusting, I can only imagine how pissed Britney is. Hope she has a quick recovery!

I think it was better, there would be more public humiliation on the trials, her medical records would be public discussed, she would feel so uncomfortable and another trauma to add, I'm glad it's over tbh, justice may not come now but it surely will come. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Ummmmm im pressed about this but whatever.. the court case is over right? Moving on :typing_keyboard_computer:

I was also pressed reading that, not going to lie… But well, at least she’s at peace with the situation though she can still be mad at the outcome, if that makes sense. I still can’t let go the fact she never got legal justice.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No it doesn’t, loud & uneducated.

adjective [ADJ n] If someone is described as red-blooded, they are considered to be strong and healthy and have a strong interest in s**. [informal]

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Sis is just a Kylie Minogue song.. you should stream it, is a bop :matches:

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block