Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Hate to think this way as I love her, but at this point I don’t trust a word Britney, TMZ or Daily Mail says

People think we should trust Britney for her word but how many times has she contradicted herself or changed her storys? hard to believe any of it reliable. but no we have to agree because we aren't true fans if we don't.

I'm finding it hard to believe britney OR any news outlet tbh.

• Love 6
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You’re in every thread attacking countless members of this forum. You have a sailors mouth btw. As your username hints you are extremely angry and quite vulgar in your insults. Btw yes it’s concerning if Britney is wandering around outside in her underwear thank you

Yes someone needs to warn @RedBloodedWoman I’ve been catching up on several threads and it’s been made for unenjoyable reading throughout. The person clearly Baiting users for a response and verbal insults then playing victim. People are expressing views without needing to be crucified by blind stans. It’s why I hardly comment on here these days :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Edited by britney_stan
9 hours ago, mystic falls said:

So basically she twisted her ankle and they tried to do another show like they did in 2008 with her mom calling her and all. Great she can call on their BS now! 

This.

**** LYNNE

• Like 2

I don’t really get what exactly happened, there’s so many pages and I missed the whole drama :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: but  what’s obvious to me is that she still has a loooot of enemies who are doing their best to destroy her.

All of it was very exaggerated by the media, part of it was a set up… again she did nothing wrong but somehow they made a big deal out of it, like something totally crazy happened cause of the « sHe NeEdS hElP ! » narrative they put out 20 years ago and even more last week.

Britney should seriously really consider leaving California, seriously it’s dangerous for her .. everyone is connected and hungry for her money, they’ll NEVER leave her alone.

• Like 5

Tbh while I do think Britney probably needs help or people looking out for her, it does seem TMZ over-exaggerated things. She broke her ankle and it happens to the best of us. The pictures of her should NOT have been published though. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

People think we should trust Britney for her word but how many times has she contradicted herself or changed her storys? hard to believe any of it reliable. but no we have to agree because we aren't true fans if we don't.

I'm finding it hard to believe britney OR any news outlet tbh.

Tbh britney has a right to tell white lies about her personal things that nobody's business. People should stop analyzing her. She has a right to protect herself. It isnt always easy to explain everything about what happened and she doesnt owe anyone an explanation to begin with. This doesnt concern anyone but her. 

Tmz, however, has no right to sabotage her like that. This is harassment. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

The only people saying she had meltdown is TMZ. The police and paramedics even denied TMZ claims. I believe Britney closer to the truth tbh.

Yes understand this and wasn’t talking about the meltdown part of it. I just meant why did she say body doubles? And it makes me question her version of it but honestly who knows what to think anymore, multiple things are probably true at once tbh. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Tbh britney has a right to tell white lies about her personal things that nobody's business. People should stop analyzing her. She has a right to protect herself. It isnt always easy to explain everything about what happened and she doesnt owe anyone an explanation to begin with. This doesnt concern anyone but her. 

What? It’s never ok to lie. It would be best to not say anything at all if you need to lie as it causes confusion but ok we’ve got our tinted glasses on. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

It just doesn't add up.

If Britney was just dancing in her hotel room and twisted her ankle, how would Lynne magically have known about it to call the tabloids and arrange this whole set-up within minutes? And what about the stuff with the body doubles? It's all just so weird.

Idk, I think in this case the simplest explanation is also the most likely: she was drinking and fighting with Soliz, and other hotel guests called the paramedics because they heard screaming/concerning sounds.

And yes, of course TMZ is using it for a smear campaign. That's nothing new, but it doesn't change the fact that Britney's actions are not those of a mentally well person.

This just makes me really sad. I love her, but she is not well. We can't expect her to be at this point, with the years-long trauma and abuse she's been through. She needs profound therapy, probably years of it, before she can find peace again. Until then it'll just be one thing after another. Sometimes people crave drama because it's the only thing they've ever known in their life, so it feels familiar in a way.

I really hope she can heal and find help to heal these patterns.

This is an amazing post, makes a lot of sense 👏 

• Love 1

It is not that hard. A smear campaign against her started after the court settlement. Anyone with eyes can see, only the fools can be fooled. I believe her. 

What Wendy said to her family.

I wish she would leave LA, she needs to pull a Lindsay Lohan and leave that place for good. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

I saw a comment somewhere and it said there is nothing ethical about profiting off of her illness and it is the truth. I don't think all is ok with her, I mean, how could it possibly be, and she needs to get some good people around her, but what is the end goal of TMZ if not to just exacerbate her paranoia and trauma and exploit it for profit? It's so sad and sick and makes my heart hurt for her. 

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

What? It’s never ok to lie. It would be best to not say anything at all if you need to lie as it causes confusion but ok we’ve got our tinted glasses on. 

I guess we have a saint here that never lies about anything. U must be the only one on this entire planet.

Britney doesnt have to answer to anyone about her private affairs. 

I wonder why her mom didnt call 5150 on JL when she attacked someone w a knife or when she hit her ex with a lamp. It's cuz JL isnt worth anything. Only an idiot doesnt see that. 

Of course Britney had to say something because she knew they would blow it out of proportion. She just needs a PR. 

Most celebs have pr teams and their job is basically to lie to get their clients out of trouble. 

I dont understand what's not clicking. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

It just doesn't add up.

If Britney was just dancing in her hotel room and twisted her ankle, how would Lynne magically have known about it to call the tabloids and arrange this whole set-up within minutes? And what about the stuff with the body doubles? It's all just so weird.

Idk, I think in this case the simplest explanation is also the most likely: she was drinking and fighting with Soliz, and other hotel guests called the paramedics because they heard screaming/concerning sounds.

And yes, of course TMZ is using it for a smear campaign. That's nothing new, but it doesn't change the fact that Britney's actions are not those of a mentally well person.

This just makes me really sad. I love her, but she is not well. We can't expect her to be at this point, with the years-long trauma and abuse she's been through. She needs profound therapy, probably years of it, before she can find peace again. Until then it'll just be one thing after another. Sometimes people crave drama because it's the only thing they've ever known in their life, so it feels familiar in a way.

I really hope she can heal and find help to heal these patterns.

Exactly what I think!

I have been huge Free Britney supporter, kept posting about it on my social media and created a local Instagram account dedicated to it but almost 3 years after I cannot lie to myself and say that the things look good and she is doing fine.

It’s been years since she was ok. Last time it was by the end of 2018. Almost 6 years ago. 

In the beginning I hoped that once the conservatorship ends slowly things will look better. But instead it’s only getting worse.

I really hoped the marriage to Sam would work out for her, that she would have more kids with him.

People can say whatever they want about Sam but in the end he was a healthy influence. He is focused on working out, eating healthy and being positive and he defended her in public against Kevin like a husband should.

Ever since their split things are only getting worse and this criminal boyfriend is only a bad news. Bad news like Adan and Sam L.

On the top I am really shocked that Britney did not learn a thing from 2007/2008. She seems to be back to where she was in 2007/2008. Newly divorced and in a trouble. I was thinking she is smarter and wiser that this whole mess starting with mess on Instagram. She still didn’t learn to play it nice for public and doing things she likes in private. The whole mess of 2007:2008 allowed the bad things to happen to her. Her behaviour allowed her family to take her life over in 2008. Bad choices. Losing custody of her boys. It was not a conspiracy that she was focused on her and her kids wellbeing. Parting and messing around was more important to her. And she justified it in her book. Showed it like she went out few times for drinks with girls when she was showing her p&ssy to whole world, attacking car with umbrella and being high.

2024 Britney is ain’t no better than 2008 Britney. She is not wiser. She is not smarter.

She had a chance to be an advocate for abused people in conservatorship and change the laws. Instead she made Free Britney people like me to look like a fool.

Another time when people will bring conservatorship abuse topic to help abused people they will be laughed at and people will point at Britney and tell that it was a mistake to free her.

But being a mess like a rebelled teenager is all Britney cares about. She proved she cannot take care of herself.

And whatever delusional fans tell themselves to feel good it won’t change the reality we are in.

And Britney keeps bringing her mom and telling that she was trying to set her up is a poor excuse when Britney should look in the mirror and ask herself what kind of mother she is herself to her own boys. How much she embarrass them on daily basis and she is not protecting them at all. Yes they are legally adult(Sean and Jaden soon)but they are still her kids that need their mom to navigate them as young adults need their parents. But Britney is failing them.

And delusional fans calling on her sons that they should be there for her to support in this mess are f&ked up as hell. This is not a place for kids to take care of their mother. It’s a child abuse and can traumatise for life. When her boys are already embarrassed enough.

And yes for her boys conservatorship seemed good because they had their mom stable and being able to be some kind of mother figure because it’s all the kids need from parents. Being stable and provide stability. And in the eyes of Sean and Jayden that was when they had a mother and not a messy woman that doesn’t care about their well being.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I guess we have a saint here that never lies about anything. U must be the only one on this entire planet.

Britney doesnt have to answer to anyone about her private affairs. 

I wonder why her mom didnt call 5150 on JL when she attacked someone w a knife or when she hit her ex with a lamp. It's cuz JL isnt worth anything. Only an idiot doesnt see that. 

Of course Britney had to say something because she knew they would blow it out of proportion. She just needs a PR. 

Most celebs have pr teams and their job is basically to lie to get their clients out of trouble. 

I dont understand what's not clicking. 

How about stop being so rude in your responses?

Do not patronise me either as a some of you people on here like to do that.

You can’t whine about negative reactions surrounding the recent news when britney had left confusion on her Instagram in a few different posts. We had different news articles and photos conflicting that! We are entitled to question and be concerned and we don’t have to blindly agree with everything. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

How about stop being so rude in your responses?

Do not patronise me either as a some of you people on here like to do that.

You can’t whine about negative reactions surrounding the recent news when britney had left confusion on her Instagram in a few different posts.

We then had different news articles and photos conflicting that. We are entitled to question and be concerned and we don’t have to blindly agree with everything. 

I dont tolerate BS. 

You are not entitled to anything. It is her life. 

Britney's first response to the hit piece on her about happen is obviously gonna come out of anger. Quit nit picking everything she does or says. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I dont tolerate BS. 

You are not entitled to anything. It is her life. 

Britney's first response to the hit piece on her about happen is obviously gonna come out of anger. Quit nit picking everything she does or says. 

i'm not nitpicking anything. this is a forum freely for to express views and opinions on britney spears and news surrounding her.

you're getting mad because we don't blindly agree with everything. 

stop trying to police what we should or shouldn't say. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.