Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

14 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

This is weird AF 

why she is almost naked? 
why the meds doesn’t give her medical attention? 
Was lynne trying to put her under a hold 51/50 ? They were triying to do the same they did back in 2008? 
why is she thanking rosengart?

I feel the story is not complete 

Yes, I don't really get this either, because she says she just twisted her ankle and that's it. Why did she need Rosengart for that? If you tell the paramedics to f off, they have to, you don't need a lawyer to do that. The almost naked part is probably just classic Britney, though. She doesn't like to wear clothes that much.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

This doesn’t explain why she was only in her underwear in those photos. 

can't a woman in her 40s have s** without having to explain it to the entire world? lol

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, DarielXO said:

So the timeline is

Britney checks into the hotel with her bodyguard
Body doubles paid by Lynne are following them
She twists her ankle, the body double screams in the hallway
Paramedics are called by Lynne, Britney tells them to eff off, feels harrassed
Paps take pictures of the two body doubles outside the hotel
Britney goes home unnoticed with a twisted ankle

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
this. 

I don’t post an opinion on here, in fear of being totally bashed for it.

I also read somewhere a few months ago that a guy that lives at the Chateau Marmont says he sees Britney there, that she’s living there, getting better and laying low.. makes sense now 🫣

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Lol now the story changes again. First, it was a “body double” and all “fake news”, then paramedics were called “illegally”, and now it’s her mom… who magically sensed that Britney had hurt her ankle and decided to call paramedics. Britney is really gonna come up with anything to skirt around the fact that she was raising hell in a 5 star hotel with a convicted felon while running around naked, and she got caught because other people were tired of putting up with her ****. 

its insane to me how it is her fans who are the worst to her and believe her the least....this is absolute madness 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

All those screaming users calling for a 5150 and she needs help look like absolute baffons right now! and GOOD you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Absolute disgrace some of you. I'm glad she did this video to shut you guys the hell up. Give her some respect!!

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

sounds like she was crying to be honest. but no wonder if she was setup and is all over news looking bad

So what if she is was crying? She's probably rightfully upset. She is allowed to cry over this situation. It's insane tbh from the comments from users and the hysteria that TMZ created. People on here were crying it's 2007 all over again. Get a GRIP!

• Like 1
Just now, britisthecolor said:

Good fan = delusional? 

Yes. It means if she says she was abducted by aliens, then you go and demand NASA to properly investigate the case and hold the aliens and Lynne accountable for this mess they caused.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh How much is an ambulance call out? Thousands? 

Its expensive. What is your point here. U r clearly a hater.

There was not need for and ambulance that's why they left. 

They are always trying to exaggerate things when it comes to Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Its expensive. What is your point here. U r clearly a hater.

There was not need for and ambulance that's why they left. 

They are always trying to exaggerate things when it comes to Britney. 

Speak on it boo! 

Sarcastic Nancy Pelosi GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block