PageSix EXCLUSIVE: Friends of Britney are "concerned" for the pop star after she got into a fight with her "bad news" boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles last night. A source tells me Soliz is "extremely dangerous."

1 minute ago, ainey said:

I understand your point, sweaty.

Same logic applies here that applies to Britney and her kids. When her kids were ignoring her, Britney spoke to them thru her IG and the media with some very harsh words. You all applauded her then. Did that make her a not a “mom”?

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Whattttttttt :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: i cant believe i took time to try to explain to you.

ok :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Whattttttttt :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: i cant believe i took time to try to explain to you.

ok :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lol no baby I just destroyed your argument with your own logic.  There’s nothing to explain. Her few real friends she has probably are desperate to reach her before it’s too late. Clearly she VERY up to date with the news regarding herself so why not tell the media something as simple as they’re WORRIED about their friend who is probably too dazed most of the time to text them back

1 minute ago, ainey said:

Lol no baby I just destroyed your argument with your own logic.  There’s nothing to explain. Her few real friends she has probably are desperate to reach her before it’s too late. Clearly she VERY up to date with the news regarding herself so why not tell the media something as simple as they’re WORRIED about their friend who is probably too dazed most of the time to text them back

Your fighting urself hon, there never was an argument. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not u liking your own comment tho :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutBaby said:

This guy gets dumped and he is probably running straight to the tabloids for a payday.

Of course! This is one of the reasons her c-ship made people around her sign NDAs. I know they might look like a bad thing, but I don't think they're necessarily bad. I'm not famous but if I were, I would not like people around me to run to the press for monetary reasons

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Of course! This is one of the reasons her c-ship made people around her sign NDAs. I know they might look like a bad thing, but I don't think they're necessarily bad. I'm not famous but if I were, I would not like people around me to run to the press for monetary reasons

Maybe he did sign it. Remember that interview where he said he couldnt talk about it.

This is honestly very scary 🥹

Why is there nobody genuinely supporting her and getting her proper help? She is obviously refusing any professional help tho. But she may listen her kids. I wish her kids do something about it instead about bit.ching around they can help their f.ckng mother.

It amazes me how she never learn her lesson. You have to be blind to trust someone like Soliz. But I guess this is her trauma response. She doesn't value herself at all and addicted to mess.

They are setting you up again Britney and you are making so easy for them. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

I mean even if there is some truth to this I don’t think her friends should be running to the media about this. call Britney and let her know!!

Don’t you think they’ve tried? The media reported last week the only people in her orbit rn are her leech manager and dr*g dealer bf.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ainey said:

Don’t you think they’ve tried? The media reported last week the only people in her orbit rn are her leech manager and dr*g dealer bf.

Eurgh that’s so sad to think Britney may not want to hear from them. Britney needs good friends around her that care!

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Well who let this man into her life without background check. Who hired him to be the housekeeper? 

What this man hired to make trouble in Britney's life after she was freed? 

We need bj to make a vídeo on this man ASAP

BRITNEY let this man into her life because she is now in control of her life and it’s obviously not going so well. 

• Like 1

It’s really simple:

1. LEAVE LA - she has money and private jets - just make it happen 

2. Go to a retreat/Oasis/ Beach therapy resort and stay for a year 

3. FIRE Cade and get rid of the Felon

But instead she’s going on useless hotel trips to **** a gross felon - ugh..this woman will never do what’s right for herself 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block