Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Just now, iZacaree said:

Paris and Lindsay both grew up, cleaned their lives up, got married, had kids, and are now living peaceful, stable lives. Meanwhile, Britney is still a hot mess at 42 years old, still out raising hell and partying and clearly doing dr**s like she’s still 25. MESS 

She was suppressed for so long. It's obvious that she didn't learn her lesson. 

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Did I lie though? I am sick and tired of sugarcoating and pityin selfdestructive behavior borderlining stupidity.

Girl, *** up you never sugar coat your words about Britney. You are always so spiteful and cruel with your words talking about her. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

And can you agree that context changes everything? Do you actually know the story behind those pictures? Are we sure those pictures were taken when they said they were taken?

I said given anything else the fact in the pictures that she's there with the criminal housekeeper is telling enough, even if we know nothing else.

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

You’re looking at these pictures/ videos and think it’s her body double.. 

maybe I need to not even waste my time on this website because this is getting ridiculous 

Uh yeah, I thought after being lied for 13 years in regards to her conservatorship had made you realize that you can't trust TMZ at face value

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, iZacaree said:

Paris and Lindsay both grew up, cleaned their lives up, got married, had kids, and are now living peaceful, stable lives. Meanwhile, Britney is still a hot mess at 42 years old, still out raising hell and partying and clearly doing dr**s like she’s still 25. MESS 

25 isn’t a great age to be doing dr**s just fyi. Also not an age that people typically stop at. 

Paris and Lindsay have their own story. Up until pretty recently up to their own antics. Arrests, kidnapping attempts etc. 

2 minutes ago, Matou said:

The worst is people calling for an intervention ... like she is not traumatized enough ! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

It's like a sport for some.. Disgusting. 

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

She's going to end up in another 5150, mark my words...

Case n point... Mess.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

lol @ comparing those 2 dumb hoez to Britney. They would never have survived what she’s been through. The comparison alone is WILD. Paris is a dumb socialite who was born rich and just partied too much. Neither of them EVER came close to her superstardom and her obstacles. Ridiculous comparison. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I said given anything else the fact in the pictures that she's there with the criminal housekeeper is telling enough, even if we know nothing else.

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Is telling enough what? LOL. That's still a lack of context to the story.

We see Victoria with Kevin all the time.

LAFD spokesman Brian Humphrey told DailyMail: "Emergency services received a call at 12:42am with reports of an adult female injured. At 1am an ambulance arrived on the premises. I can confirm no-one was transported. Services left the scene at 1.17am. The police department were not called."

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

Is telling enough what? LOL. That's still a lack of context to the story.

We see Victoria with Kevin all the time.

It's telling you that clearly her hanging out with that criminal housekeeper isn't good, you choose to ignore it and try to lactch on to deflect.

Britney being with Paul Richard Soliz is enough. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.