Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yup, you're very clear headed and that’s really good. I really get you.

I just personally think it's not wise to dwell into what Britney is doing or who is she with because... I don't know and neither does anyone else. But you can worry and criticize, no problem. 

Thank you for understanding my point! It seems that generally speaking we all agree, and yeah you’re right we know about 2% of what really happens in her life, mostly it’s a bunch of piecing events and storylines together from the little we get in the media or her Instagram… And I agree that that is not always accurate. Anyway, today has been super heated here. Ultimately I just want her to be happy and healthy, that’s all that matters to me, however that looks like for her.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t disagree with you. I definitely think there’s a smear campaign against her and this is Team Con’s attempt to clean their name and once again “punch her in the face” so people pat them in back and say they were right all along. I absolutely do not disagree with that.

My concern is Britney surrounding herself with bad people and very coincidentally these situations happen when she’s with this individual… The last few times she’s been papped it’s always with this man. Now, I might be wrong, let’s hope I am, but I still think it’s not wrong to worry about someone I have loved and supported since I was literally 7 years old. I don’t appreciate the comments (not made by you) saying I’m bashing Britney, when I have always been supportive and respectful in this forum… And my post history can attest to that. The only warning I have ever received was for defending Britney since another member was attacking her.

Just because I don’t instantly clap at all her life decisions, doesn’t make me a hater. I will always support Britney and I will always want the best for her.

You’ve never been a hater! Some people on here are just nuts 🙄

it’s normal to be worried about people you care about and at this point … Britney isn’t just a celebrity. We’ve been fans a longggg time and done so much to try and help her life. Of course we care now.

• Love 5

If Britney is still with that felon when all i can say "she did it herself". She finds bad people and then bad situations happen. Why is she in the blanket and holding pillow? Photos looks bad.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Fans in this thread now saying they hired a body double to scream in the hall way.

So they hired a body double to scream, she had to wait for the moment in the hallway and when Britney finally twisted her ankle as it was expected, she just had to scream? That was the job? And Lynne paid her? Ok....

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

So they hired a body double to scream, she had to wait for the moment in the hallway and when Britney finally twisted her ankle as it was expected, she just had to scream? That was the job? And Lynne paid her? Ok....

This thread had some wild meltdowns and claims. Like i joked about someone believing the body double obvious lie, then right after a desperate person wrote it really was a body double.

The thread deserves to be revisited in a few months. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

This thread had some wild meltdowns and claims. Like i joked about someone believing the body double obvious lie, then right after a desperate person wrote it really was a body double.

The thread deserves to be revisited in a few months. 

It's hard because she wrote "most of the pictures are body doubles", so fans have to believe it. Which means that person we see is not Britney, they found a perfect copy of her and her bodyguard with small details like the scars on her knee.

These pictures break my heart for a million reasons.

Rant:

First of all people are setting her up again and the constant haunting TMZ and other outlets are doing is so inhumane.

She needs to be careful and take care of herself. She is in the spotlight and everything she does will come back to bite her a million times over. Its unfair but its the reality.

She can not, like the rest of us, afford to get drunk and sloppy, have a broken windshield, struggling openly with her mental health. There is too much money and talent involved (and politics) she will end up in another c-ship whether its fair or not. Or something very familiar. She will be robbed of her freedom and this time noone will pay much attention to abuse and trauma. They will look at the track record and say "i told you so". I am glad she has Rosengart but I dont know how much he can step in. 

She has a huge responsibility now that comes with freedom and I wish for our girl to be able to handle it. The options for her would be soul killing and she will once again be treated like a race horse in a hybrid business model. That is my fear for her.

She is so smart, intelligent with a brilliant mind, seems so sweet and kind and I am afraid those parts will be muted again and not shared with the world.

I am sorry to say this but I think she needs to leave LA. Its not fair, she should be able to live where she wants, but her freedom is conditioned in the state of California.

I may be completely wrong by all this. I just see all these smear campaigns right now and she is being set up.

The constant tearing down of this woman is discusting and should be illegal. I have said this before but I am in awe of her strength.

For those who says its 2007 all over again are not wrong but its not so much because of Britney. The MEDIA and the people around her is turning this in to a ******* circus and dont give a **** about humanity. The same media outlets will praise her once she is, god forbid, no longer with us. Thats where were at in 2024 and we all play a part in it.

• Love 1
Just now, DarielXO said:

It's hard because she wrote "most of the pictures are body doubles", so fans have to believe it. Which means that person we see is not Britney, they found a perfect copy of her and her bodyguard with small details like the scars on her knee.

Yeah, she didn't think some better thing to say. Weak lie. She (and her team) knew the pictures would come out, a little after her post daily mail posted about the incident. 

Let's hope she is right and only her mother is behind this... and not other people way closer to her right now.

1 minute ago, Brother Shawn said:

Idk if it’s just me but if you look closely at her legs and stomach, it looks photoshopped. First few paparazzi shots we see of her in a while and they’re at it again to make her look out of shape and crazy. I hate the media so much. 

That's how her body looks. Her instagram have a lot things edited and the camera angle hides a lot.

Her belly is the same if you pay attention when she wears tight dresses on her videos. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Why would her people let her out like this to be photographed. Half naked with pillow and whether drunk or crying(her eyes r red). Ok some1 called 911 for her ankle. But they could check on her in a room. But they made her out. I just really don't get it. Neither Britney  nor media tells the real truth i think. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, she didn't think some better thing to say. Weak lie. She (and her team) knew the pictures would come out, a little after her post daily mail posted about the incident. 

Let's hope she is right and only her mother is behind this... and not other people way closer to her right now.

Fans like to believe in the wildest conspiracies, so saying "it wasn't me" is enough.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Why would her people let her out like this to be photographed. Half naked with pillow and whether drunk or crying(her eyes r red). Ok some1 called 911 for her ankle. But they could check on her in a room. But they made her out. I just really don't get it. Neither Britney  nor media tells the real truth i think. 

Because she LIKES the attention as much as she says she doesn't.

She used to purposefully come out in front of papz when she was crying etc

• Love 2

I don't know, usually I'd never believe something like a body double, but it's a bit on the nose, isn't it? She settles with the lawyers and less than a week later she's in a domestic drama, caught on camera?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I have the same opinion about you, I guess we're even then... Taylor Swift Grammy GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Your opinions are invalid on everything right now boo. You are the one of ones claiming she'll be in 5150 after that news broke. Absolutely GROSS member... 

You look ridiculous right now... I wish I had a mute button for you stinky ***.

Anyways.. Happy friiiday xoxo

f71f954d5ae5233e64785b59eb0ee41a.gif

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

If the  news about her being crazy at the hotel is true, they probably asked to leave that’s why she was seen outside by the paramedics.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block