Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Reflect if you can:
TMZ has been running this smear campaign on Britney for days.
It just so happens to have their paparazzi ready to capture paramedics with Britney.
TMZ reports a mental breakdown, but paramedics and police have not detained Britney, debunking TMZ.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

so why wasn't she taken to the hospital is she was having a mental episode? seem that every article I read says conflicting things.

Because nothing happened she just twisted her ankle. 

If she had a manic episode as these people claim there will be footage of other guests of the hotel, there will be plenty of evidence. The paramedics would not have left her there, they would have taken her. Is just so dumb. But people love to follow the narrative that she is on the verge of madness and her rights need to be taken away again.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, J45x said:

Poiché non è successo nulla, si è semplicemente storta la caviglia. 

Se ha avuto un episodio maniacale, come sostengono queste persone, ci saranno filmati di altri ospiti dell'hotel, ci saranno molte prove. I paramedici non l'avrebbero lasciata lì, l'avrebbero portata via. È proprio così stupido. Ma la gente ama seguire la narrazione secondo cui lei è sull’orlo della follia e i suoi diritti devono essere nuovamente tolti.

Paparazzi would follow the ambulance to the hospital and there would be another TMZ article

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Because it’s not a 5150… an ambulance can’t legally take you if you go outside and confirm you’re ok to them.  Do you even know what a mental breakdown is? It can be screaming and arguing for a short period of time. You’re not constantly going mental for hours and hours… 

I understand what a mental breakdown is, why are you catching a fuccing attitude?

Seems that this may have been a bit overblown. Interesting how when Amanda Bynes was found running through the street half naked, TMZ didn't have photos of her, but Britney appears to get in an altercation with someone, that leaves her seemingly injured, and this is way they want to write it. 

Even though this makes me sad, at least she's free to do whatever the F she wants. She's a grown woman and I just hope there's someone in her life who she can really trust and someone who really cares for her as a person. 

I'm very worried, not gonna lie. But there's absolutely nothing we can do, only Britney can help Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I understand what a mental breakdown is, why are you catching a fuccing attitude?

Seems that this may have been a bit overblown. Interesting how when Amanda Bynes was found running through the street half naked, TMZ didn't have photos of her, but Britney appears to get in an altercation with someone, that leaves her seemingly injured, and this is way they want to write it. 

Because you’re asking dumb questions, which aren’t hard to figure out.. That’s because Amanda was found by a random woman in a back street in the middle of the night. Amanda rarely gets papped these days. Britney is a worldwide mega star. Amanda hasn’t been on the scene since 2010 EASY A movie. completely different levels of fame. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

so many questions...the photos have backgrid on them and they're known for when celebs want to call paps on themselves. Doesn't make sense she'd do that on herself.

her „boyfriend“ or Cade called them for sure…

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Because you’re asking dumb questions. which aren’t hard to figure out.. That’s because Amanda was found by a random woman in a back street in the middle of the night. Amanda rarely gets papped these days. Britney is a worldwide mega star. Amanda hasn’t been on the scene since 2010 EASY A movie. completely different levels of fame. 

This! Amanda's report was from witnesses who told that story to TMZ but there were no photographs or videos. If I see a woman naked asking for help, I would not take pictures tbh but that's just me. I even believe people did not recognize it was Amanda Bynes, she's pretty hard to recognize these days. Britney on the other hand... 

• Like 3
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Because you’re asking dumb questions. which aren’t hard to figure out. That’s because Amanda was found by a random woman in a back street in the middle of the night. Amanda rarely gets papped these days. Britney is a worldwide mega star. Amanda hasn’t been on the scene since 2010 EASY A movie. completely different levels of fame. 

I'm asking dumb questions because I'm trying to figure out what's going on and don't want to read 30 pages of comments? If you're gonna get your panties in a bunch over someone asking something, then either log off or just don't reply. 

1 hour ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

But just because she’s free doesn’t mean she has to be perfect. Just like everyone else in this world she’s free to make mistakes and be self destructive. It’s not ideal, but it’s her right to do it. 

no, definitely agree. her decisions, her life. I just want to say I am rooting for her and it hurts to see her this way, regardless of id we know what exactly happened or not. does not look anything good was going on when these pictures were taken. I am rooting for her and I hope all will be well <3 I am traumatised after 2007 and the entire CS thingy...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

we love her but she is an adult and should be responsible for herself now. she's free. I think we should stop searching for excuses now and blame everyone around her. this is literally a nightmare seeing these photos now.

Both things can be true. She’s being set up and she’s responsible for falling for it and giving into dangerous temptations. Keep in mind she’s been abused and dehumanized for many years. She’s not going to have the sound judgement that people who are judging her have. But admittedly she can do much better than this. But like I said she needs to get away from these parasites who are setting her up.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

so why wasn't she taken to the hospital is she was having a mental episode? seem that every article I read says conflicting things.

Because she wasn’t. She was just being messy which does not help her situation. I can’t understand how she doesn’t fear another conservatorship and keeps being publicly deranged. 

4 minutes ago, ainey said:

Both things can be true. She’s being set up and she’s responsible for falling for it and giving into dangerous temptations. Keep in mind she’s been abused and dehumanized for many years. She’s not going to have the sound judgement that people who are judging her have. But admittedly she can do much better than this. But like I said she needs to get away from these parasites who are setting her up.

As much trauma and abuse she has endured, it’s extremely difficult to understand how hard it is for her to keep things normal for a while to avoid her freedom be at risk again. The facf that her mind cannot process this simple and important idea is extremely worrisome. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block