Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

I hate to say this but her family were right all along she needs someone to be in the driving seat of her life her dad stopped her marrying Sam which was good not have anymore children so she isn't on the hook for child support and made her date people in her world not the losers she gets with left to her own devices.

At some point we as fans have to see the truth the problem is Britney yes she has been through a lot but many people go through a lot it's how you pick yourself up that brings that resilience and make you stronger. Seems Britney is not willing to try and if she does have Depression drinking is the worst thing for that or any other mental health issues as she wont be able to take medication and drink. 

Jamie got Britney to work as when you have mental health issues the best thing you can do for someone is give them routine and with Britney she has a need for attention we can see that through IG, yes he went to far but he started out with good intentions it's very obvious as bad as her family is Britney needs them.

• Like 4
Just now, KrisJ said:

This is also a celeb/pap hotspot hotel. Why even go to this specific one in the first place? Awful decision after awful decision. Nobody tied her up and dragged her into the hotel 

It’s fun? No one is saying she was forced to go there. Sounds like she wanted to, so she did. 

8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The only one ruining her life is HERSELF. She puts herself into awful situations with awful people. The tabloids pick up and run with it.

Stop treating her like an idiot. She literally wrote a life reflecting memoir and yet she cavorts with felons like she’s learnt nothing. 

The ONLY good part of all this is hopefully she’s done with the felon - if she’s seen with him again…:clownery_makeup_meme:

I doubt she's done with him; they claimed last year it was over then she popped up in Vegas drinking a beer going to see. him.

Next time we see them in her G wagon with a cracked windshield after they claimed. it was over.

Now this drama at the hotel she's out topless, ambulances are being called and she was clearly crying at some point. 

She has him around for a reason or for reasons, so I doubt she's done.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Can we stop referring to this as a “luxe hotel”? It’s a moderately priced, kinda run down party spot with decent food. 

People are acting like the Chateau is some super exclusive club when in reality it’s a PUBLIC hotspot for s** & the celeb partyscene with $30 salads & unseasoned chicken

• Haha 1
Just now, Revenge. said:

Celebrities usually get told before press are about to publish stories/images most of the time.

Probably!! But, I mean, what would be the point when they clearly dont have a say? 

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Guys, we don't know Britney. We don't know who's with her. How she is like. What she is doing. Who is around her. If Cade does not have her best interests, we don't know that.

You're right. Just my opinion. And I'm open to different perspectives. 

I just don't take what's been fed by the media as the truth. 

3 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

This is what really scares me, TMZ are after her.

I do not trust this boyfriend at all...

I wouldn't be surprised if the bf set it up and called TMZ.

It's so easy to set it up these kind of things, especially when they a more than 30 people who wants Britney dead! It's so east to set these kind of awful plans against a broke heart and soul woman, she's so vulnerable and ALONE! I'm really affraid!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt she's done with him; they claimed last year it was over then she popped up in Vegas drinking a beer going to see. him.

Next time we see them in her G wagon with a cracked windshield after they claimed. it was over.

Now this drama at the hotel she's out topless, ambulances are being called and she was clearly crying at some point. 

She has him around for a reason or for reasons, so I doubt she's done.

Get a life TMZ

1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

People are acting like the Chateau is some super exclusive club when in reality it’s a PUBLIC hotspot for s** & the celeb partyscene with $30 salads & unseasoned chicken

Don't tell DirtyPillow or whatever their name is. They hold it with such high regards. 

• Haha 1

I’m sure we will get the body cam footage like her last traffic stop… and it will be enlightening… though I’m not sure I even want that to be public. This is a disaster and I feel horrible! How did this weirdo even get into her life as her housekeeper… very odd… and suspicious to me! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.