Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Just now, LeglessJamie said:

I don't get her honestly.

I know she's 'damaged' but with events like this happening, she's literally feeding her haters and her ex-handlers. Her dad is probably out there laughing at her saying things like "told you she needed me".

She GIVES people exactly what they want and need to tear her apart.

Isn't she scared they might put her back into a conservatorship?!?! I would be scared AF to be put back in one....

"Told you she needed me"??? Haha, it's been more than 3 years that she's free and taking care of herself ALONE!!! If she really needed someone, if she was THAT CRAZY, things would have explode wayyyyyyyyyyy before!!! Not after more than 3 years!!!

Only dumb people can't understand that!!! I said it yesterday already, I'm really affraid for her safety now! They started their smear compaign for a reason, THE DEVIL IS WORKING REALLY HARD IN THE SHADOW to destroy her ONCE FOR REAL! They planned a huge trap back in 07, do you really think it can't happen again?

IF WE ARE HERE TODAY IT'S NOT FOR NO REASONS! She didn't get justice, she didn't fix her relation with the kids, only God's know what they are doing behind the curtains and all their evil plans!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT WON'T BE BRITNEY'S FAULT!!! AND REAL FANS WON'T BUY THE STORYLINE BRITNEY WAS CRAZY SHE REALLY NEEDED THAT CONSERVATORSHIP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY MADE HER GO CRAZY!!! IT'S THEIR FAULT!!! ONLY FOR MONEY!!! THEY DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL FOR THE ETERNITY!!! THEY MADE HER GO CRAZY!!! She tried to do the best during more than 3 years, but they didn't want to let her win!!! NEVER FORGET THAT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

• Love 2

a 911 call was done because a female was injured, and the fire department was the first responder. According to Page Six, they have a fight.

This article seems more beliable that any of the TMZ trash...

"

Sources familiar with the pop star tell us the incident stemmed from a fight she had with her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, at the luxe hotel.

Los Angeles Fire Department spokesperson Brian Humphrey confirms to Page Six that an ambulance was called to the Chateau Marmont around 12:42 a.m. PT.

"

“We received a 911 call reporting an adult female, who had been injured,” the LAFD rep says.

“The caller did not have much information regarding the nature of the injury. We sent one ambulance to the location.”

We’re told the emergency response vehicle was at the scene until 1:17 a.m. PT.

Humphrey adds, “It’s not clear from the reports” whether first responders “offered any treatment,” but notes that they “did not transport anyone to the hospital.”

Multiple sources also confirm that Spears is “home now and safe.”

PAGESIX.COM

Multiple sources confirm to Page Six that Spears was not transferred to a hospital despite an ambulance being called to the scene early Thursday.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

But who said she needs a conservatorship again? The question is why is she constantly putting herself in those ****ty situations herself? Why is she even providing them with these ammunitions if she is so well? Just her IG is a minefield and this is all posted by her voluntarily. 
Bottom line is she needs help. There’s no going around it and the longer she waits to ask for help the worse it could probably get.

Many people have said or alluded to that she needs a conservatorship which in my opinion is disgusting. 

Britney may be in a very vulnerable place and alone so having this Paul guy (probably planted) in her life to lead her to situations that expose her to the media and pumping the same old narrative. Cade, Michael Kane, Paul do not have Britney's best interests.

I said Britney does need to get help but the media is fabricating and spinning things to make it look a lot worse. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

a 911 call was done because a female was injured, and the fire department was the first responder. According to Page Six, they have a fight.

"

Sources familiar with the pop star tell us the incident stemmed from a fight she had with her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, at the luxe hotel.

Los Angeles Fire Department spokesperson Brian Humphrey confirms to Page Six that an ambulance was called to the Chateau Marmont around 12:42 a.m. PT.

"

“We received a 911 call reporting an adult female, who had been injured,” the LAFD rep says.

“The caller did not have much information regarding the nature of the injury. We sent one ambulance to the location.”

Humphrey adds, “It’s not clear from the reports” whether first responders “offered any treatment,” but notes that they “did not transport anyone to the hospital.”

PAGESIX.COM

Multiple sources confirm to Page Six that Spears was not transferred to a hospital despite an ambulance being called to the scene early Thursday.

• Like 1

You guys ovekrrwctingt like always

1. britney was partying at a hotel with her friend

2. 11pm they went to her room and continued the party there

3. britney is a loud person and she hurt her feet

4. ambulance was called at 12:30, they arrived

5. in less than an hour they left, no one went to the hospital and not even police was called or needed

6. she's free to drink and do her thing, none our business none of anyone business

7. she's rich and she proved herself, she doesn't have to look pretty to sell something now, it's all projecting what people say

8. justin bieber posts pictures crying and smoking *********, his wife says he looks beautiful

9. if it were britney? a new war 

10. do i have to say again those rich people don't care to look picture perfect or that they're allowed to live their lives the way they want?

BRITNEY WILL NEVER BE THE 'BRITNEY' ERA GIRL NEVER!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

"Told you she needed me"??? Haha, it's been more than 3 years that she's free and taking care of herself ALONE!!! If she really needed someone, if she was THAT CRAZY, things would have explode wayyyyyyyyyyy before!!! Not after more than 3 years!!!

Only dumb people can't understand that!!! I said it yesterday already, I'm really affraid for her safety now! They started their smear compaign for a reason, THE DEVIL IS WORKING REALLY HARD IN THE SHADOW to destroy her ONCE FOR REAL! They planned a huge trap back in 07, do you really think it can't happen again?

IF WE ARE HERE TODAY IT'S NOT FOR NO REASONS! She didn't get justice, she didn't fix her relation with the kids, only God's know what they are doing behind the curtains and all their evil plans!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT WON'T BE BRITNEY'S FAULT!!! AND REAL FANS WON'T BUY THE STORYLINE BRITNEY WAS CRAZY SHE REALLY NEEDED THAT CONSERVATORSHIP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY MADE HER GO CRAZY!!! IT'S THEIR FAULT!!! ONLY FOR MONEY!!! THEY DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL FOR THE ETERNITY!!! THEY MADE HER GO CRAZY!!! She tried to do the best during more than 3 years, but they didn't want to let her win!!! NEVER FORGET THAT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Thank you for saying it. It’s all demonic & she’s always been a genuine soul. Rebellion lyrics are even more powerful today

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The problem is everyone is comparing these photos to 2007. STOP THAT and see this as what it actually is please. I feel like Exhile is collectively experiencing ptsd more so than reacting to this specific exaggerated report. They got into a fight and they were es***ted out.... i see no injuries and britney looks completly normal for someone pulled/ jumping out of bed into the street. Its sad what she had to go through and for it to be out like tmz always does. Trust me, if it was worst the report would have been presented 10000 times worst. Regarless, I hope she is compeletly ok and in peace.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

She's going to end up in another 5150, mark my words...

This is what really scares me, TMZ are after her.

I do not trust this boyfriend at all...

I wouldn't be surprised if the bf set it up and called TMZ.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Estrella said:

"

"

PAGESIX.COM

Can we stop referring to this as a “luxe hotel”? It’s a moderately priced, kinda run down party spot with decent food. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Why would the “Hollywood elite” even be interested in Britney at this point? She only had $60 million left when the conservatorship ended and she’s probably blown through most of that. She’s basically been retired for years now. She doesn’t have any new music. She doesn’t tour. And her career is totally dead. They have plenty of billionaires out there that they can try to go after. 

Britney is the only one to blame for destroying her own life. She was a wreck 20 years ago when she was getting married in Vegas for just 55 hours and she’s a wreck now. 

Because Britney knows so much after everything she's been through, her court case posed a threat to the facade that Hollywood is. 

Just her name brings profit and attention. idk man, use your brain. Don't take media at face value. 

You don't seem like much of fan calling her a wreck, and her career is dead. 

Her fortune is actually 300-600 million. It's just been stolen. Follow the money, go look at Tristars and Lou's profits once they have B in a conservatorship. 

Anyway I'm not going to do this back and forth thing, you can have your opinion and I can have mine I just challenge you to question what the media puts out as "the truth". 

6 minutes ago, BBjammin said:

Britney may be in a very vulnerable place and alone so having this Paul guy (probably planted) in her life to lead her to situations that expose her to the media and pumping the same old narrative. Cade, Michael Kane, Paul do not have Britney's best interests.

Guys, we don't know Britney. We don't know who's with her. How she is like. What she is doing. Who is around her. If Cade does not have her best interests, we don't know that.

Posted (edited)

I saw some people saying they were setting her up. I believe it, she was setup even before the c-ship ended.

She should cut every single person from the cship days. Including her ex husband and Cade Hudson.

The felon maybe was planted  but Britney is the one falling easily into every trap.

If they cut the felon, she will find another problematic man. She just associate herself with bad people since Kfed days. Boyfriends,  assistants, friends.

Kevin, Lufti,  Adnan, the paparazzi Filipe, Cade, Scam... now Paul.  Who is forcing her to be near people like them? 

She never learns anything because she never faces the responsibility of her own actions and choices. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, Markoct said:

How did Britney know what tabloids are gonna write ahead for her to say its not true? 

Celebrities usually get told before press are about to publish stories/images most of the time.

• Love 1

This is also a celeb/pap hotspot hotel. Why even go to this specific one in the first place? Awful decision after awful decision. Nobody tied her up and dragged her into the hotel 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.