Psss are we still playing chess ♟️ ???

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's delusional if you think she's plotting lol.

Britney has been at home most the time isolated, with her convict housekeeper and not taking care of herself she said.

Leaning on booze and furious, I doubt she's plotting anything other than her next smoke, spin video and rump with the convict. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lmao like Instagram is ANY indication of how she is in real life.

If all she does is spend time at home isolated, then how is she going broke from all these trips she’s supposedly taking????

Make it make sense darling!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What chess has Britney played though? Trying to decide how she's gonna hide from the paps with a convict housekeeper in the front seat?

Is she playing chess by the order of her spin videos being posted.

Make it make sense.

clown GIF

Do you like have a crush on this house keeper? You really like to let him live rent free inside your head.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

If all she does is spend time at home isolated, then how is she going broke from all these trips she’s supposedly taking????

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• Love 2
5 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Why do some users have a personal vendetta against Britney?

Its more and more lately and it seems so out of proportion. 

I dont understand the issue. Like, if it causes stress, take a break from it. 

Exactly my thoughts. I haven't figured out whether they were in her life at some point and have lost direct access or if they are simply very disturbed people whose outlet is this forum, online stalkers who can't help themselves.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Not you coming in here with your logic and critical thinking skills! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
On 5/1/2024 at 11:52 AM, Hamelia said:

Exactly my thoughts. I haven't figured out whether they were in her life at some point and have lost direct access or if they are simply very disturbed people whose outlet is this forum, online stalkers who can't help themselves.

I completely agree. It does feel like a personal vendetta from some people on this forum. I (like many other people) experienced bullying in my youth and the need to pile on, dissect and not give a single inch of grace does feel very familiar at times. Bullies like to pounce when they detect a sniff of weakness, but as I have got older it has become increasing apparent to me that a lot of this type of behaviour is actually projection. If you lack confidence some people boost themselves by judging others and this can be particularly satisfying when they are doing down someone as successful as Britney Spears. There are a lot of posters though that are not like that (including yourself) which is always heartening to see and brings me back to the forums. 

• Love 2
Just now, turquoise said:

I'm really sorry, I can't tell you now🙈
I hope to be able to say it in a year or so.

A YEAR!?

cardi-b-thats-suspicious-cardi-b.gif

Let me bookmark this thread and exact comment...

You have me intrigued lil Ms Turquoise... 

6136f399-10db-48bb-88d6-7ad52481e107-gif

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I completely agree. It does feel like a personal vendetta from some people on this forum. I (like many other people) experienced bullying in my youth and the need to pile on, dissect and not give a single inch of grace does feel very familiar at times. Bullies like to pounce when they detect a sniff of weakness, but as I have got older it has become increasing apparent to me that a lot of this type of behaviour is actually projection. If you lack confidence some people boost themselves by judging others and this can be particularly satisfying when they are doing down someone as successful as Britney Spears. There are a lot of posters though that are not like that (including yourself) which is always heartening to see and brings me back to the forums. 

You betta preach!! I love this comment! If I could give you 🌹 x1000s of reaction flowers I would! Users like you are needed more around here! 

Spoiler

@LizeS_ Take some notes! 

sadhotgirl-bratz-doll.gif

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block