NEW: Alleged leaked 43 minute 2014 phone call with Britney; New York Times told the leaker that 'Britney really trusted you…' UPDATE: Leaker says he was person trying to help Britney leave the country in Aug 2022 22 min Audio Britney posted

31 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Wait why would she befriend a 16 year old zz

In the recording, he says something along the lines that “Ivan didn’t believe Britney was my cousin” or something. The ending of the conversation sounded a lot more natural as if you’re talking to a family member. He even says “My mom wanted to talk about this with you.”

• Like 1

I use fake voices all the time:

My one voice is my normal voice that I talk to my family with which is lower, slightly monotone.

My other voice is what I use for customer service, so it’s usually an octave or two higher to make it seem like I’m in a “happy” mood.

My other voice is what I use around my circle of friends and girlfriends and it’s a mix of the two.

My other voice is when I’m ďřûńķ or ħĩġħ and I sound like Judy Garland when she’s talking, slurring the s’s and just lively. (This voice is much fun and more funny to most people and also wise because I get smarter when şťöńẽď apparently!)

in the beginning it sounded like she was trying to mask her voice but when she was off the phone with Ivan, she sounded more like herself.

how are people calling this fake? people don't sound the exact way over the phone, obviously? what would be the motive to fake it? you need more than just going "oh this is fake"

this sounds like her I'm really confused. 

Edited by kevin.
13 hours ago, Xanax said:

I use fake voices all the time:

My one voice is my normal voice that I talk to my family with which is lower, slightly monotone.

My other voice is what I use for customer service, so it’s usually an octave or two higher to make it seem like I’m in a “happy” mood.

My other voice is what I use around my circle of friends and girlfriends and it’s a mix of the two.

My other voice is when I’m ďřûńķ or ħĩġħ and I sound like Judy Garland when she’s talking, slurring the s’s and just lively. (This voice is much fun and more funny to most people and also wise because I get smarter when şťöńẽď apparently!)

in the beginning it sounded like she was trying to mask her voice but when she was off the phone with Ivan, she sounded more like herself.

the longer you listen in the convo the more it sounds like her. i really don't know why anyone would fake this either that just seems really far feted to me for a few Instagram followers. if even. it would not be worth it. but people on the internet are not independent thinkers. and if you are you get bullied and called a fake-fan ect (see this thread) 

Edited by kevin.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, kevin. said:

the longer you listen in the convo the more it sounds like her. i really don't know why anyone would fake this either that just seems really far feted to me for a few Instagram followers. if even. it would not be worth it. but people on the internet are not independent thinkers. and if you are you get bullied and called a fake-fan ect (see this thread) 

She sounds mostly the same as the 2014 leaked phone call.

• Love 1

Omg i didnt even open this thread cause i knew it be fake but it had been on top for long now so i finally listened...

Gurllll, this is not even a good imitation :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Its giving acting class first day first take :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He thought he was slick with it "this is britney spears, right?" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Not listening to other 2 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block