Paris Hilton producing documentary based on a book about Britney Spears and "toxic early 2000s"

Just now, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

I hope this is an act ‘cause gurl 

spacer.png

By time Domination got cancelled Britney tickets weren't selling and she's an insurance liability at this point allegedly.

Britney hasn't had a hit #1 since 2011 that also was her last hit album 13 years ago.

When most think of Britney now days they think of her spinning, IG antics and stuff like that, not her hits from 20 years ago.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, what popcorned planet is still making money off Britney as did many of the Free Britney leaders, this site makes money off of Britney too.

:elton:

not that it matters to this convo but I never supported Popcorned Planet or what they do either (they're trash and so are most of those Youtube channels) but whats your point, you said Paris isn't milking Britney's name? so you agree, she is also milking her connection and always has?

2 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

not that it matters to this convo but I never supported Popcorned Planet or what they do either (they're trash and so are most of those Youtube channels) but whats your point, you said Paris isn't milking Britney's name? so you agree, she is also milking her connection and always has?

And who invited Paris to Britney and Scam's wedding?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

By time Domination got cancelled Britney tickets weren't selling and she's an insurance liability at this point allegedly.

Britney hasn't had a hit #1 since 2011 that also was her last hit album 13 years ago.

When most think of Britney now days they think of her spinning, IG antics and stuff like that, not her hits from 20 years ago.

I made my point on the first page, unless you want to derail this thread. 
spacer.png

Edited by CHAOTIC STYLE.
  • Like 1

"TOXIC"??? Is she serious? We know how much she is OBSESSED with 'Toxic' the single, so you cant tell me the book still would have been called Toxic if it wasnt for  Britneys smash hit!! This behaivor is no different than Jamie juices first choice for her book "I must confess". My love for Paris just got a little 'toxic'!!! 

23 minutes ago, Markoct said:

"TOXIC"??? Is she serious? We know how much she is OBSESSED with 'Toxic' the single, so you cant tell me the book still would have been called Toxic if it wasnt for  Britneys smash hit!! This behaivor is no different than Jamie juices first choice for her book "I must confess". My love for Paris just got a little 'toxic'!!! 

Good point

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Paris and Britney don't seem to be close ever since the C ship and now that Britney is free it just doesn't seem like they hangout.

Lot's of friends don't hang out though, but seeing how positive Paris is about Britney you'd think Britney would spend time with her.

How do you (or we) know that though? We only see a fraction of her life on Instagram. The "dancing" videos and random posts probably only take like 30 minutes of her day. To me it seems like she got very good at hiding what she does in her private life and we never will truly know what is going on anymore. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

2 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

How do you (or we) know that though? We only see a fraction of her life on Instagram. The "dancing" videos and random posts probably only take like 30 minutes of her day. To me it seems like she got very good at hiding what she does in her private life and we never will truly know what is going on anymore. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I think a pic would've been posted, one was when she met Maluma and J. Balvin. We don't know everything in Britney's day to day she has mentioned making spinning videos for hours and hours. 

• Love 1

It's a obvious nod to Britney and her fave song. Not everything needs to be taken so negatively. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: B and Paris were the two HBIC of paparazzi and pop culture for a good decade. It's literally in the title :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Like they are friends! She has only continually spoken nothing but kind words about Britney. 

Edited by PlatinumB

I wonder if Britney will make a big deal about a new project remembering some of her partying days and 2007... 

She was very negative towards some docs doing the same. 

And I just wish people stop giving Paris leechton the plataform to promote herself. 

Psss. So funny Britney never attacked an actual person using her name to easy publicity like Paris. I wonder (c*d*h*ds*n) why

Edited by Dark Willow
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Paris and Britney don't seem to be close ever since the C ship and now that Britney is free it just doesn't seem like they hangout.

Lot's of friends don't hang out though, but seeing how positive Paris is about Britney you'd think Britney would spend time with her.

ds.jpg?VersionId=Wtx8ic1efPfFW4Rz4NYXVP.

66348243-0-image-a-397_1673235889757.jpg

GIPKLZNXUAA6ZyJ.jpg

GIPKLZNXUAA6ZyJ.jpg

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears drove over to her longtime friend Paris Hilton's gated community in Los Angeles on Thursday. The singer-songwriter, 40, was driven by an associate in a large white...

GIPKLZNXUAA6ZyJ.jpg

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears drove over to her longtime friend Paris Hilton's gated community in Los Angeles on Thursday. The singer-songwriter, 40, was driven by an associate in a large white...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block