Source Reveals Kim Kardashian’s Rumored Reaction to Taylor Swift’s ‘thanK you aIMee’

A source is speaking out with Kim Kardashian's reaction to Taylor Swift apparent “thanK you aIMee" reference on The Tortured Poets Department.

Now, the source is sharing Kim's reaction to everything becoming public again.

A source was asked for Kim's reaction, and the insider shared with People, “She’s over it and thinks Taylor should move on.”

In addition, Kim apparently “doesn’t get why [Swift] keeps harping on it. It’s been literally years.”

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I just dont get why Taylor can't move on and quit holding grudges against people including Kim.

Its not like she slept with her man.

Why does she care about something that happened over a decade ago??

She loves to garner sympathy like her bestie Selena Gomez. Weird girls.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

She loves to garner sympathy like her bestie Selena Gomez. Weird girls.

It seems like ever since Kanye interrupted her at the 2009 VMAs,

she's been all about being a victim.

She needs to grow up, she's almost middle age in a few years.

This grudge holding is so high school.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Kim is over 40 and she started the whole mess. 

No Kanye started the whole mess with his egotistical ***. He shouldn’t have put that line in his song.

Another moment of him putting his foot in his mouth and not learning from it.

Plus Taylor needs to move on and let it go. It’s petty bs and she came out of it with more money and fame anyway.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
Just now, Doja Kitten said:

That’s exactly why she brought this up again. Because why the **** not. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
Let’s capitalize it. Who cares about the Kardashians. 

She’ll be like 80 years old and Kim K will be living rent free in her head because she knows her fans will eat anything she puts out up.

• Like 1

When someone crosses you without apology.  The can go f-ucc themselves eternally. 

I think something had to have happened between the last 2 years behind the scene. She does things in response. 

I have a few people that I will always have a grudge with.  They earned it and feelings are valid. 

• Like 1

"Singing" about grudges is why taylor became so famous. She knows it. It is controversial.

I havent listened to swift music since she stopped doing country. And i am not listening to her new album. Can somebody please fill me up on what this song says and why its name is so weird? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block