Taylor swift is number one Album of 2024. In just 5 days.

Republic records basically announced what we knew in 5 days. 

Taylor Alison Swift, The queen of pop for the 21st century.  

Has the top album of 2024

The most streamed album of 2024, over a billion streams on Spotify.

Top streamed album of 2024 on Apple music, Amazon music and YouTube music..

Top selling album of 2024..

Overall,  Republic said, your favorite artist shouldn't release music cos they'll fail to achieve the achievements that Taylor did.

It took her five days to do this. 

@CHAOTIC STYLE.

@Isla

@Jordan Miller

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Republic records basically announced what we knew in 5 days. 

Taylor Alison Swift, The queen of pop for the 21st century.  

Has the top album of 2024

The most streamed album of 2024, over a billion streams on Spotify.

Top streamed album of 2024 on Apple music, Amazon music and YouTube music..

Top selling album of 2024..

Overall,  Republic said, your favorite artist shouldn't release music cos they'll fail to achieve the achievements that Taylor did.

It took her five days to do this. 

@CHAOTIC STYLE.

@Isla

@Jordan Miller

building her brand took a lot longer... but great job on her part. it was hard work

21 hours ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Been listening to it since release. The strongest tracks are in the first part of the album.

That's so interesting to me, because I've been the same; the album has been on repeat and I do think some of the albums crowing jewels are in the second half! That's not to take away from the first, but an album of two parts with 31 songs having so many highlights is crazy!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's so interesting to me, because I've been the same; the album has been on repeat and I do think some of the albums crowing jewels are in the second half! That's not to take away from the first, but an album of two parts with 31 songs having so many highlights is crazy!

I agree with you; the album has so many highlights that it’s hard to pick any favorite songs yet. By “strongest” tracks, I meant that they are the strongest choices as singles after ‘Fortnight’ — for example, ‘So Long, London’ and ‘My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys.’ I also love “Guilty As Sin?”! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

USA Today in their review  took them 5 days,  while others reviewed it fast cos of deadlines. 

Said it best 

"The tortured poets department is the Antithesis of 2019's Lover,  an era she endured,  but didn't enjoy."

And they cheerily shaded paste magazine who got mixed reception for keeping the negative review anonymous, siting safety concerns over the reporters last negative review when she reviewed lover. 

Each paragraph started 

"I, NAME REDACTED COS OF INTERNET TROLLS,  THEN proceds discussing each track, the meaning. The context and the tricky dictionary words to help the average iq person who isn't enjoying the work cos it's not in their normal vocabulary. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block