I went to a party where the DJ was playing The Hook Up

I went to a party where the DJ was playing The Hook Up and I'm Slave 4 U. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

The Hook Up was JUST PLAYING when I entered the room, so I was just warming up. And for Slave I couldn't do the complete/full movements of the song because it was really small room and lots of people, however I gave my blood for this lol, that was my moment. It was the peak of the party, for me. Tbh, it was one of the only good moments of the whole night.

Have you gone to a party and danced your S off to a Britney's song now in this post end of conservatorship era - or whatever we can call this era for Britney fans, lol? 

Tell me your moments, darling. Britney Spears Hair Flip GIF by iHeartRadio

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Most parties I go play Britney at least twice. I always hear Toxic, Hold Me Closer, Mind Your Business (really lol), and at times BOMT, Oops and Slave. 

It's always the best part of the party, when the DJ plays a Britney song. There's nothing like it, people usually go crazy for them (I know I do!)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block