where is pokemon spears youtube channel??

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I'm still recovering from the loss :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

So YouTube terminated my account because I allegedly violated their seggs and nudity policies. If you think it was because of the videos Britney posted where she's nude in the beach or whatever, you're wrong. I didn't even attempt to post those, but I got the warnings for things even more absurd than that.

I explained it here:

The previous two strikes I got them in December. Supposedly they expired in March, but still they decided to terminate my channel. I don't even know if the account that replied to me on Twitter is an actual human being, but the email attempts were definitely automated responses, so it was like talking to a wall.

Seriously, I'm still trying to recover from this. It might seem stupid, but it wasn't just my channel, like, I wasn't even monetizing it or getting that many views or subscribers, but it's my personal account that is also gone with this, meaning all the videos I watched, liked, commented, all my playlists, all my subscriptions, everything is gone. It's so weird starting a new YT account and having to go and like all Britney's videos, and my favorite artists so I can get decent suggestions again in my feed. In terms of music I'm pretty simple, but all the miscellaneous videos I watched throughout the years, since like 2010 or 2009, forever gone.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Not to mention that I also lost all of my videos. The ones from Britney's Instagram I have them on my computer, but all the concerts I went to and stuff like that, is gone. I only kept a few videos from each concert on my computer/phones precisely because the rest I had them on my YouTube channel. There's an option to download all of them, but there were so many, that I don't have enough storage on my computer to save all of them.

I'm planning on buying an external drive, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to download it again. The export I generated expired on April 15, but I'm too afraid to go back to check if I can still generate another export in the future or if that was my only chance. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I'm still recovering from the loss :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

So YouTube terminated my account because I allegedly violated their seggs and nudity policies. If you think it was because of the videos Britney posted where she's nude in the beach or whatever, you're wrong. I didn't even attempt to post those, but I got the warnings for things even more absurd than that.

I explained it here:

The previous two strikes I got them in December. Supposedly they expired in March, but still they decided to terminate my channel. I don't even know if the account that replied to me on Twitter is an actual human being, but the email attempts were definitely automated responses, so it was like talking to a wall.

Seriously, I'm still trying to recover from this. It might seem stupid, but it wasn't just my channel, like, I wasn't even monetizing it or getting that many views or subscribers, but it's my personal account that is also gone with this, meaning all the videos I watched, liked, commented, all my playlists, all my subscriptions, everything is gone. It's so weird starting a new YT account and having to go and like all Britney's videos, and my favorite artists so I can get decent suggestions again in my feed. In terms of music I'm pretty simple, but all the miscellaneous videos I watched throughout the years, since like 2010 or 2009, forever gone.

I hope you'll be able to recover your account! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I explained it here:

Seriously, that's sad. I can't believe that video was considered "s** and nudity."

But then you have tons of videos of men shirtless, or in their boxers, briefs or whatever, showing off their ***** and bulges....like... THE hypocrisy. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mutya said:

I hope you'll be able to recover your account! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I think I've lost all hopes now. The response from YouTubeTeam on Twitter was basically they "double checked" and confirmed they were right (same thing as the email to YT support)

And other attempts to appeal only give me a response that says to refer to the first resolution and that further attempts to appeal will be ignored.

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

Seriously, that's sad. I can't believe that video was considered "s** and nudity."

But then you have tons of videos of men shirtless, or in their boxers, briefs or whatever, showing off their ***** and bulges....like... THE hypocrisy. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

There's all kinds of Not Safe For Work videos that are in my opinion far worse than a woman showing her cleavage, guys cloning their willies, ASMR "girlfriend/boyfriend" roleplays that are basically soft ****, etc but they're all ok.

I think the most frustrating part is knowing that this most likely came from some kind of automated system that just detects the frame where Britney's ***** are zoomed in, but this wasn't actually evaluated by a human being. Same with the appeals. I would email them appealing to the strike, and in less than 2 minutes I already had the response saying that they've double checked and confirmed their decision. It just feels weird knowing I was banned by a program.

So as I wrote in that thread, if they have automated systems that detect copyrighted audio before you post a video, why don't they run these systems to detect "Not Safe For Work" material too? 90% of my videos had a copyright strike, but that never put my channel at risk, because I wasn't monetizing. So if their nude policy is so important that they'll terminate your account, you'd think that it would have priority when checking your videos before posting them.

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I explained it here:

The fact they keep nuudes stuff in other accounts, but your terminated :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You know what? I'd say someone who hates you, repeatedly reported your videos and they removed you. 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

The fact they keep nuudes stuff in other accounts, but your terminated :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You know what? I'd say someone who hates you, repeatedly reported your videos and they removed you. 

other videos had been marked as age restricted in the past, so I thought people may have been reporting them, because they got it several days or weeks after being uploaded, but getting an actual strike, this was only the third one.

The first two, I got them in December, back to back, so back then they warned me in an email that if I got a third strike within 90 days my channel would be terminated. These two strikes expired in March. In fact, I wasn't even able to upload any videos at all in that period.

So with this last video, the email actually said this was my first strike (because the other two strikes had expired, or so I assumed) and I wouldn't be able to upload videos in a week. I was like, here we go again.

Then the next day I got the termination notice out of nowhere

48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

other videos had been marked as age restricted in the past, so I thought people may have been reporting them, because they got it several days or weeks after being uploaded, but getting an actual strike, this was only the third one.

The first two, I got them in December, back to back, so back then they warned me in an email that if I got a third strike within 90 days my channel would be terminated. These two strikes expired in March. In fact, I wasn't even able to upload any videos at all in that period.

So with this last video, the email actually said this was my first strike (because the other two strikes had expired, or so I assumed) and I wouldn't be able to upload videos in a week. I was like, here we go again.

Then the next day I got the termination notice out of nowhere

They 18+ protected my video with church lady twerking, so it says how delusional are they :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I explained it here:

I totally feel your pain. Something similar happened to me with my Reddit account. I got permanently banned from Reddit, of all places, for posting a screenshot of one of Britney’s post. I guess someone reported me for nudity… I appealed, which they say a real human being handles appeal, and yet they told me the decision was final and there’s nothing else I could do. What sucks is that I barely post or comment about Britney. I also had 287,573 karma. I can’t even explain the devastation I felt. 

sad britney spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I totally feel your pain. Something similar happened to me with my Reddit account. I got permanently banned from Reddit, of all places, for posting a screenshot of one of Britney’s post. I guess someone reported me for nudity… I appealed, which they say a real human being handles appeal, and yet they told me the decision was final and there’s nothing else I could do. What sucks is that I barely post or comment about Britney. I also had 287,573 karma. I can’t even explain the devastation I felt. 

sad britney spears GIF

i've only been banned from subreddits but not from all places, i'm sorry

• Love 1
On 4/20/2024 at 1:12 AM, PokemonSpears said:

There's all kinds of Not Safe For Work videos that are in my opinion far worse than a woman showing her cleavage, guys cloning their willies, ASMR "girlfriend/boyfriend" roleplays that are basically soft ****, etc but they're all ok.

I Know Right Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block