If Britney Re-Made 3 Of Her Music Video's Which 3 Would You Choose?

9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

3 looked hot with the director's cut looks but needed better choreography. 

Yeah it did! She looked so hot. Tbh the choreography did look like it was good! I think she may of done it herself when she had more say at the start of the con. I just wish we got more shots of the dancing. Would of made the whole video a lot better and less choppy.

3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah it did! She looked so hot. Tbh the choreography did look like it was good! I think she may of done it herself when she had more say at the start of the con. I just wish we got more shots of the dancing. Would of made the whole video a lot better and less choppy.

I agree :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

Make Me. It needed something more along the original version.

Perfume. The same as Make Me.

Radar. It should have been more in the vein of Blackout than a perfume commercial. Or maybe release an animated video for it and shoot a proper video for Kill the Lights.

Radar bothers me so much because it's a great song had the video been done right the song would've performed better.

The candies ad and horse video isn't so good.

• Love 3

To avoid giving the same answer here are some others: 

-Till the World Ends. imo it's a dull generic video that just kind of works and that's it. 

-Do Somethin'. I don't hate it for what it is, but I think it could have had a better MV if they cared more for the single/had more of a budget. 

-(You Drive Me) Crazy. It's iconic and I don't dislike it but I'd like to see it reimagined without the movie attachment. 

46 minutes ago, King B. said:

Make Me

Born To You Make You Happy

Criminal

Born To You Make You Happy Is high key iconic!! What don’t you like about it? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: she gave us looks and good dancing on a ballad lol explain ya self! lol :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Pretty girls was really really bad. I think the crew were really bullying Britney on that set because they let her walk out like that and she looked hideous. I’m not trying to be rude but she has hideous curly Shirley temple hair and not in a good way. She had an atrocious top that was horribly cropped. The dancing was atrocious. Annoying concept . The song really is not that bad but I feel like when the video came out people became repulsed of Britney. They were done with her when she came out looking like that. Slumped and hunched 

it very well could be the worst video in pop music history  (song did not chart)

13 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Pretty girls was really really bad. I think the crew were really bullying Britney on that set because they let her walk out like that and she looked hideous. I’m not trying to be rude but she has hideous curly Shirley temple hair and not in a good way. She had an atrocious top that was horribly cropped. The dancing was atrocious. Annoying concept . The song really is not that bad but I feel like when the video came out people became repulsed of Britney. They were done with her when she came out looking like that. Slumped and hunched 

it very well could be the worst video in pop music history  (song did not chart)

Yeah Pretty Girls wasn't so good, I think that could be why the alleged album was cancelled at that time. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

The first hair, on the sun lounger; and when she styles up Iggy; isn’t too bad.

And the final dance breakdown look is good.

It’s that short Shirley Temple short hair that is awful, like you say. I didn’t like her short hair in Vegas either (think Christmas light switch on).

It’s a pretty terrible song, even though I enjoy her vocal delivery during the verses.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

The first hair, on the sun lounger; and when she styles up Iggy; isn’t too bad.

And the final dance breakdown look is good.

It’s that short Shirley Temple short hair that is awful, like you say. I didn’t like her short hair in Vegas either (think Christmas light switch on).

It’s a pretty terrible song, even though I enjoy her vocal delivery during the verses.

Tbh Britney looks like she actually enjoyed filming the music video tho 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Yeah even the extras in the videos are dressed better than her i believe that’s because of the Conservatorship. Her makeup could’ve looked more 80s too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block