Taylor Swift teases new music video coming out this friday

i love love taylor but she's so uninspired now she really should take a 4 years break,

she didn't read the room? no one wants to be depressed in 2024, the world is like ending and we want to have fun, the energy is high this year, a depressing uninspired sound and lyrics like this album is just so sad for her, this is probably the worst album of her career.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

i love love taylor but she's so uninspired now she really should take a 4 years break,

she didn't read the room? no one wants to be depressed in 2024, the world is like ending and we want to have fun, the energy is high this year, a depressing uninspired sound and lyrics like this album is just so sad for her, this is probably the worst album of her career.

so... is it a really sad album? not even one to dance to?

On 4/17/2024 at 3:31 PM, Isla said:

Honestly I'm scared to listen to this now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: yeah I wish she would work with Max Martin again but that's never gonna happen....

Max Martin wants two million,  that's to expensive as taylor pays for everything..

That's why people don't mind now owning their masters as the labels pays everything. 

• Like 1
On 4/17/2024 at 3:31 PM, Isla said:

Honestly I'm scared to listen to this now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: yeah I wish she would work with Max Martin again but that's never gonna happen....

Max Martin wants two million,  that's to expensive as taylor pays for everything..

That's why people don't mind now owning their masters as the labels pays everything. 

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Eh I guess that makes sense. It's a shame though. Most of my fave Taylor songs are the ones he produced.

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Eh I guess that makes sense. It's a shame though. Most of my fave Taylor songs are the ones he produced.

He only did two albums.

Jack Antonoff and Aaron dessner was when she got critical acclaim and serious music credibility as an artist..

1989 tv got more critical acclaim than the original one. 

So why fix a system that's working for her as an artist..

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

1989 tv got more critical acclaim than the original one. 

Did it? The vault songs were criticised for sounding like Midnights cast offs nnn. Also he did three albums (Red, 1989 and Reputation)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block