Taylor Swift teases new music video coming out this friday

The album's leaked. Also I came across a supposed "snippet" for Fortnight on Twitter but apparently it's not the actual song. If that's not the actual song, then that is very good AI as it sounds exactly like Taylor lol

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, BritneyStan88 said:

Now I get why there was no lead single prior to album release

I think she's over doing lead singles before the album release. Lover was her last album to have one. I assume whatever song is getting the music video on Friday will be this album's lead single. 

13 minutes ago, Isla said:

I think she's over doing lead singles before the album release. Lover was her last album to have one. I assume whatever song is getting the music video on Friday will be this album's lead single. 

Well this might be the case but I’m gutted a bit as this one is quite underwhelming. She needs to change producers and reinvent herself again. Absolutely adore Folklore/Evermore and Midnights but this one is a bit too much now. Hoping that Billie will deliver 🔥

Edited by BritneyStan88
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, BritneyStan88 said:

Well this might be the case but I’m gutted a bit as this one is quite underwhelming. She needs to change producers and reinvent herself again. Absolutely adore Folklore/Evermore and Midnights but this one is a bit too much now. Hoping that Billie will deliver 🔥

Honestly I'm scared to listen to this now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: yeah I wish she would work with Max Martin again but that's never gonna happen....

Just now, Markoct said:

Is it good??

A friend sent to me, it's midnight part 2 meets folklore

i'm not in that mood at all, i listened fast and florida with florence is good, london, the alchemy

yes and and von dutch is my main mood right now so for now it's a :flop_britney_candies: for me. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jup1ter said:

A friend sent to me, it's midnight part 2 meets folklore

i'm not in that mood at all, i listened fast and florida with florence is good, london, the alchemy

yes and and von dutch is my main mood right now so for now it's a :flop_britney_candies: for me. 

Gurllllll i wanna hear, can u msg a link if u have it? :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block