is Britney Spears in Miami?

so, rumor has it among the gays in Miami that Britney was spotted at Barry's bootcamp down in Miami (south beach) yesterday. the rumors are she was with her son. (doubt?)

we should take this with a grain of salt but I've gotten reports from several of my friends, do we have any sightings reports?

Britney is known to like Miami, and has stayed at the Setai several times before (close to where Barry's is) so its not super farfetched.

I guess we'll find out soon if true.

Edited by super.nova
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

24 minutes ago, super.nova said:

so, rumor has it among the gays in Miami that Britney was spotted at Barry's bootcamp down in Miami (south beach) yesterday. the rumors are she was with her son. (doubt?)

we should take this with a grain of salt but I've gotten reports from several of my friends, do we have any sightings reports?

Britney is known to like Miami, and has stayed at the Setai several times before (close to where Barry's is) so its not super farfetched.

I guess we'll find out soon if true.

Fk3SHkcXoAUA1sD.jpg

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Coincidence but I remember she was in Miami for her birthday in 2019, articles were claiming she was there with her sons having fun.

Reality: alone with Scam and pictures of her crying. At the time nobody knew the drama between her and the kids.

With Britney we have to actually see the things.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, BPI said:

We live with our phones in our hands, never anyone taking a picture. I understand privacy...though.

We get pictures of big stars like Taylor and Beyonce doing regular stuff, but never Britney. We only "hear" she was here or there, rarely we have some proof...

If Britney really hangs out so much like some people wants us to believe, we should have more pictures of her from the GP.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

We get pictures of big stars like Taylor and Beyonce doing regular stuff, but never Britney. We only "hear" she was here or there, rarely we have some proof...

If Britney really hangs out so much like some people wants us to believe, we should have more pictures of her from the GP.

That he leaves the house is safe.
On her birthday she went and met that comedian, in a club she met Maluma, here we know this because she was the one who posted the pictures.
Now many stars call the blackgrid to get paparazzi sent to them, because things have changed.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BPI said:

That he leaves the house is safe.
On her birthday she went and met that comedian, in a club she met Maluma, here we know this because she was the one who posted the pictures.
Now many stars call the blackgrid to get paparazzi sent to them, because things have changed.

I thought we were talking about the GP. How many peoplr with cel phones never take pictures of Britney anywhere? All of them are so respected? Not one of them wants to sell info to tabloids? 

Very hard to believe. Sorry. 

And I know about the backgrid thing, her candids are clearly staged. Britney can’t act so she makes it obvious every time lol.

1 hour ago, BPI said:

We live with our phones in our hands, never anyone taking a picture. I understand privacy...though.

yes and no, I’m a member at a few of the fancy places in Miami and the gays would rather die than take a picture because in those settings it’s super trashy to do it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block