Account deletion

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, severusvape said:

Hello???

This is highly unprofessional. People should have their accounts deleted whenever they want to and not having to beg for the site owner to do it. 

@Jordan Miller @princessmimi@BUWYGF

Why must you be rude and demanding?

Also you could’ve PM Jordan or BUWYGF instead of making a big ol scene on here.

If you don’t get a response, just log off and never come back on.

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why must you be rude and demanding?

Also you could’ve PM Jordan or BUWYGF instead of making a big ol scene on here.

If you don’t get a response, just log off and never come back on.

Excuse me? Cause this is exactly the problem. And exactly the reason why I wanna leave with these kind of responses. 

I’ve seen multiple threads where people asked to have their account removed.
And they still got no response. Every forum/app/website is legally required to delete an account if the user asks for it.

‘Just log off’. No. I should have the option to fully delete my account and data. Since my mail address is linked to this site. 

Why is it so hard to do that?

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, severusvape said:

Excuse me? Cause this is exactly the problem. And exactly the reason why I wanna leave with these kind of responses. 

I’ve seen multiple threads where people asked to have their account removed.
And they still got no response. Every forum/app/website is legally required to delete an account if the user asks for it.

‘Just log off’. No. I should have the option to fully delete my account and data. Since my mail address is linked to this site. 

Why is it so hard to do that?

Have you ever considered that we all have lives outside of Exhale and we're not here all the time?

Whining like a baby over something you already know the solution to is pathetic.

You just want to stir up drama cause you could've done this privately instead of making this thread.

Just now, princessmimi said:

Have you ever considered that we all have lives outside of Exhale and we're not here all the time?

Whining like a baby over something you already know the solution to is pathetic.

You just want attention.

What solution?😂 I want my account deleted, that’s all. It shouldn’t be this hard. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, severusvape said:

What solution?😂 I want my account deleted, that’s all. It shouldn’t be this hard. 

Well then leave then.

The fact that you care so much about the deletion of your account is just odd.

Don't you have other things to worry about then this?

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well then leave then.

The fact that you care so much about the deletion of your account is just odd.

Don't you have other things to worry about then this?

Wow. Instead of helping now you’re just attacking me for no reason.

Have a nice day mimi. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, severusvape said:

Wow. Instead of helping now you’re just attacking me for no reason.

Have a nice day mimi. 

You're the one who started it and made this thread instead of writing a mature PM.

Go talk to Jordan then if you want to leave so bad and quit tagging me into your comments.

• Haha 1
On 4/15/2024 at 8:09 PM, severusvape said:

Hi,

I took all the steps last week to delete my account. Why does it say it’s still pending? 

I’ve read that this is a problem for more users, who asked it months ago. And still their accounts were there.

I’m asking politely, I would like my account and all data including my mail address deleted.

Thanks in advance. @Jordan Miller @princessmimi @BUWYGF

I'm sorry that you have these problems. Maybe moderators can ask Jordan for finish all these accounts delete requests. Maybe there is a waiting period or an error in the system? We don't know. The alternative is to ask for a perban. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry that you have these problems. Maybe moderators can ask Jordan for finish all these accounts delete requests. Maybe there is a waiting period or an error in the system? We don't know. The alternative is to ask for a perban. 

Thank you. I messaged Jordan couple of days ago but got no response. I don’t think he read it yet. 

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

He is not reading DMs, the best option is asking some mod for contact him in their chat.

Oh really I didn’t know that. Thank you! As you can see in the comments, I was asked by a mod to DM him myself which I did. 

Maybe we need some new ones around here

😂😂😂

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, severusvape said:

Maybe we need some new ones around here

😂😂😂

Unfortunately, Jordan doesn't like me :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

43 minutes ago, severusvape said:

And thank you for your help. You’ve been very kind.  @Wendy Williams

You're welcome. I know that the non-functionality of some things annoys af, but I would probably choose different words when asking for help (your incident with Mimi - she is good person, maybe there was just some misunderstanding between you and her).

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block