New Scary Movie reboot in the works. Is Brenda going to smash again?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

She shoulda been front and center in that movie poster. Brenda is a legend!! scary movie halloween GIF by HULU

4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

If Brenda isn't in it I don't want this reboot!

I need it to be as ''offensive'' for the twitter zoomers as possible.

scary-movie.gif

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

It’s probably going to be a new younger cast and the film will probably focus on making fun of the more recent horror films. And considering how everything needs to be PC, I doubt any of the characters will be playing into any “stereotypes”. Although Brenda was hilarious, in today’s climate, some groups of people would be calling it out. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 4

They could at least give us some Disney reunion s-h-i-t if they gonna cast Ashley again. Just throw in Brenda Song, Raven, Vanessa Hudgens and Lindsay again and there you go. Make Miley or S**ena do a cameo and the gheys will eat it up. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

The best thing about the 5ft one was Lindsay anyway so…mean girls lindsey lohan GIF

Edit: Spelling 

Edited by MrLovett
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

It’s probably going to be a new younger cast and the film will probably focus on making fun of the more recent horror films. And considering how everything needs to be PC, I doubt any of the characters will be playing into any “stereotypes”. Although Brenda was hilarious, in today’s climate, some groups of people would be calling it out. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

As long as the Wayan Brothers are part of it cause if not,

its not gonna be funny and it'll probably be a censored woke politically correct mess that caters to Gen Z like everything else nowadays.

Dont jinx it *********

jcsoos.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

As long as the Wayan Brothers are part of it cause if not,

its not gonna be funny and it'll probably be a censored woke politically correct mess that caters to Gen Z like everything else nowadays.

This form of censorship gives me rashes on my body. Gold old 2000s. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

This form of censorship gives me rashes on my body. Gold old 2000s. 

Exactly!

I miss the parody genre that was popular in the 2000s.

I wish it would come back cause God knows we have A LOT to make fun of since the 2000s. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

For example, Flavor of Love would not pass today through this dumb censorship. 

Agree.

Heck any show/movie/music from the 2000s wouldn't pass today.

Like for example:

the movie, White Chicks.

That is one of my all time FAVE movies yet if it were made nowadays, people would try to cancel it and call it offensive when its honestly just a parody of a stereotype.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

Heck any show/movie/music from the 2000s wouldn't pass today.

Like for example:

the movie, White Chicks.

That is one of my all time FAVE movies yet if it were made nowadays, people would try to cancel it and call it offensive when its honestly just a parody of a stereotype.

Frankly, it would be better if some people didn't think at all :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block