Most overrated Britney song out of these?   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely NOT BOMT. That song is utter pop perfection. Wtf.

I'd say Make Me or HMC. The gays on here were hyping it up when they're both quite mid. Honestly, the only redeeming part of Make Me is the chorus. Other than that, it was not lead-single material. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

The gays on here were hyping it up when they're both quite mid.

I think they did that because it was new material, new Britney, new, new, news. So, yay, we get excited. But after the storm is gone, how did we feel about those songs?

• Like 2

I used to think TTWE was overrated because it sounded like a Keisha song to me at the time, but I’ve come to appreciate it since.

So probably HMC. It’s cute but I’m not a fan of the boring Dua sound and I liked the demo better anyway. Britney sharing that fan made cover and calling herself a “background singer” also ruined it for me. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
6 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Hold Me Closer could've been so much better from the demo I saw. That demo honestly makes HMC one of my favorite Britney Spears songs besides Up N' Down, Gimme More, Change Your Mind, I Wanna Go and Criminal. But the version that released certainly is.

Make Me is underrated imo

That demo was garbage too. She sounded like a frog!

1 minute ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

Those songs don't feel and don't sound like Britney Spears songs imo, it was too generic, seemed like rejects from other artists 

Britney deserves to have better songs

sonically I never liked those songs they're not interesting production wise

She should have worked with Calvin Harris, Diplo or DJ Snake in 2016. Something along the lines of "This Is What You Came For", "Let Me Love You", That would have been a hit. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block