New Justice For Britney Podcast Episode: Britney Spears Forced To Work Under Dire Circumstances

I could cry for her. She did not deserve any of this, especially from her own family. It pains me that she has to navigate this new life of on her own and unpack all of this trauma by herself, while those who did this to her seem to have no problem sleeping at night. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, _____ said:

I could cry for her. She did not deserve any of this, especially from her own family. It pains me that she has to navigate this new life of on her own and unpack all of this trauma by herself, while those who did this to her seem to have no problem sleeping at night. 

💔

@princessmimi ban or issue WPs to that notorious user for laughing at the heartfelt comment about Britney's trauma and abuse.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lola why you always have to post depressing threads about Britney’s tragedy? Let’s celebrate her legacy and stop the misery.

How can we as fans expect Britney to move on and heal when “we” can’t move on?  I put “” because I have and I choose to focus on her legacy. 

Lola follows the court case, and I am glad somebody in this forum does. In addition to the disappearing millions, there was physical and emotional abuse. In case, people forget amid the celebration of Britney's musical success, it needs to be mentioned.

Britney heals on her own timeline. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Lola why you always have to post depressing threads about Britney’s tragedy? Let’s celebrate her legacy and stop the misery.

How can we as fans expect Britney to move on and heal when “we” can’t move on?  I put “” because I have and I choose to focus on her legacy. 

There's an active court case and it's all important for accountability, that's why.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

There's an active court case and it's all important for accountability, that's why.

Thank you Lola for this reminder. 'We' all can still celebrate her legacy, while not forgetting the atrocities that have happened to her. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

💔

@princessmimi ban or issue WPs to that notorious user for laughing at the heartfelt comment about Britney's trauma and abuse.

That user is clearly a troll. Why they are still allowed to post is just crazy. 

Britney, if you're lurking, if you think that user should be banned, wear red in your next ig vid...

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, _____ said:

Thank you Lola for this reminder. 'We' all can still celebrate her legacy, while not forgetting the atrocities that have happened to her. 

April 12 is the next hearing where we will get to hear about the post mediation status.

May will be a big month with the accounting trial!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

That user is clearly a troll. Why they are still allowed to post is just crazy. 

Britney, if you're lurking, if you think that user should be banned, wear red in your next ig vid...

why are they still allowed? are you aware other users responding to this person and calling them a troll get warning points for it? there's obviously a protection in place.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

why are they still allowed? are you aware other users responding to this person and calling them a troll get warning points for it? there's obviously a protection in place.

No. You got warning points because you:

a). falsely accused me of being someone I'm not 

b). repeatedly called me clown/troll even when I asked you to engage politely

c). then had the audacity to say I had Tourette's syndrome (?) :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Any other questions or concerns should be brought up to moderation but instead you've chosen to derail this thread because of a simple reaction I made to a user's comment. Kindly get over it.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block