This is one of my fav young Brit picture. Did she had a nose job?

was that how ads work in the 2000s?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh von dutch cult classic but i still POP!

Look at her upper lips here, going to the nose, she did fun stuff here right? this is probably a fall picture late 2001 early 2002? could you guess the year? it could also be some early 2003

Her face so cute

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She looks so pretty here.

Anyways yeah I heard she got a nose job in 2000 cause if you look at pics before that,

her nose was bigger.

Yeah. BOMTney had a different nose. But they say, fans say that she had another one around 2008-2011?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's definitely the 2003ney face.

So 2023 is the best for me just remembered a candid with brown hair, the earring and a brown shirt

Now with the book and she was so lowkey that year then she was with that hyped caffeine personality for In The Zone, so crazy right, I guess she stayed too long calm in her zone.

11 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Look at her upper lips here, going to the nose, she did fun stuff here right? this is probably a fall picture late 2001 early 2002? could you guess the year? it could also be some early 2003

Her face so cute

i must say that i purchased a lot of von dutch hats because of her hahahahahha

she looks stunning

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Her face so cute

I'd say she was here really slim, because in 2006 she had "old" nose.

nsT1Pi8XaWyRuorDRIpX.jpg

3a799eda7f30fbcd6c56c8e92a261084.jpg

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Fita said:

Yeah. BOMTney had a different nose. But they say, fans say that she had another one around 2008-2011?

Yeah I think she had another one but in like 2013 cause in the Britney era,

she had a much thinner nose.

Honestly she should've left her nose alone after the first nose job, it was perfect.

I go back and forth on the “first” rhinoplasty.. but I think it’s likely she had her first one somewhere between 98/99.

The second one was 2014, where they straightened out the bridge - she had her “old” nose during the Britney Jean promotion, it was that set of candids early 2014 with her smoking that the difference was pretty obvious. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block