Madonna's celebration tour, 2 plus hours of mischief and politics

The celebration tour, Is winding down.

Only 3 more US Cities of one of the most highly sought tour's of this decade.

Tampa, FL

Miami and Austin, Texas is all that's left. 

Then off to Mexico city, for a 5 night stand. 

Then in Rio, to perform at 65, her biggest audience to date, an estimated 6 Million people is to attend her free show in Rio De Janiero on May 4, the show is free cos it's estimated Madonna was paid between 20 to 30 million to do the show. 

Taking us to New York City, the greatest city in the world. 

If anything this is her life story, and while people criticized the ending,  I took it as it's only been 40 years,  the story is far from over. 

Some of my favorite quotes. 

"Some people complain about my age, I'll see you when you're 65".

"The show is late, meaning you go to bed late, you get to sleep later."

Her show in Phoenix ranged from Boomers to older Gen z women and gays. 

If there ever was a pre grindr, it would be a Madonna concert. Gorgeous gay men. Probably the best looking daddies ever. 

The people wore outfits like Dita, Music era, even vogue said In their article saying it best. MADONNA was the first pop act to subvert Country style. And seeing western wear and cowboy hats are just as necessary as come bras, BDSM gear, wedding dresses and Of course disco looks at a Madonna concert. 

I met a S...e ... x therapist who's applauding her for normalizing women her age having needs and desires. 

The while second section beginning with Erotica to Hung up, where everywhere but Texas, the women dancers was literally showing their breasts like the men, saying it's normal,  society made it dirty. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

The show was so good! I’m glad I got to see her once in my lifetime. She really is the Queen and the stamina she has at 65 is unmatched. I went the first night of her LA stay.

Spice did you see her show? 

Saturday March 16 

I don't know what happened but this tour actually made her relevant again, and winning Gen z gays and women. 

I think the fact that she embraced and accepted she's a legacy artist at this point, really worked in her favor. She has nothing to prove, cos From yes, and? And break my soul queens remix it proved Madonna's legacy will live on forever cos she gave them a book of rules to follow, there are no rules, you create the rules yourself.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I just saw her and Jesus Christ I hated every minute of this concert.

- what’s up with turning off the A/C? ***** it was ******* hot and it smelled disgusting.

- she was bitter and fought with the crowd a couple of times… like really?

- she didn’t sing frozen… wtf?

- the show is like totally meh, the song selection is off.

i hated it tbh. mostly cause it was hot

but I was surprised how much Britney made it to the screens 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I just saw her and Jesus Christ I hated every minute of this concert.

- what’s up with turning off the A/C? ***** it was ******* hot and it smelled disgusting.

- she was bitter and fought with the crowd a couple of times… like really?

- she didn’t sing frozen… wtf?

- the show is like totally meh, the song selection is off.

i hated it tbh. mostly cause it was hot

but I was surprised how much Britney made it to the screens 

So I guess I didnt miss out on much since I didnt get the chance to see her live?

• Love 2

I've seen Madonna many times and this last tour was simply ok. Not her best.

I saw her in Berlin and she was drunk AF in the beginning and had a husky voice throughout the show (too much partying the night before?). The only positive thing is that she sang live the whole show. I was worried for her vocal chords. I bet she couldn't say a word the next day

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block