Britney on IG: Everything is totally fine πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ !!!

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so she likes TajΓ­n :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I tried the TajΓ­n ice cream the othery day, it didn't taste that good :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Nieve-con-Tajin.jpg

Β 

Hot Ones confirmedΒ :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Love the book!!!!!!! she deleted that post?

I had a beach getaway this weekend and it was raining a little bit and mostly cloudy, I love it that way cause the sky looked like a huge painting by GOD, I love it, beach, pool, moscow mule and aperol they had it with some citrus crispy sugar on it

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Love the book!!!!!!! she deleted that post?

reposted with different things, including the video from yesterday

Hi πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ !!! Everything is totally fine πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ !!! Baby girl πŸ’•

Β 

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 1

Britney : Everything is FINE (proof with bad daily photos and selfies of her enjoying her life)

Haters : She's having ANOTHER MANIC EPISODE!! Clearly EVERYONE around her is 'WORRIED' about her, She's clearly on adderall and refusing to work (which is a problem because she owes fans and team con!), and fishing for attention on Instagram!!! (Source?Β 'a very reliable source close to Mr. Hudson')

Β 

Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block