Rare video of Britney playing piano and being a smart businesswoman

6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

People forget she's a smart business woman.

She created the SJB trust to ensure evil people like Lou Taylor wouldn't be able to get a piece of it.
She took all the necessary precautions. And Lou STILL tried getting access to it in those 2008 leaked emails

I knew I wasn't bugging about seeing her play the piano...I remember watching this 🥺

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, _____ said:

I knew I wasn't bugging about seeing her play the piano...I remember watching this 🥺

I miss her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:and I only say that because she used to be so open with her fans. I understand why she has had to build those walls up though.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

And people wonder why we still root for this woman.

It hurts me too to see this bright light of a human and compare it to the woman speaking up in court almost 20 years later.

It reminds me how strong she is and how little credit she gets for it.

The GP is busy ripping her apart for her content on social media.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I remember this. Britney is so kind and generous. She helped open a cancer hospital in Vegas too. 

Considering this was done during the conservatorship, and so handled by TriStar, I doubt it was in good faith...

40 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

Considering this was done during the conservatorship, and so handled by TriStar, I doubt it was in good faith...

You are more than welcome to keep your doubts and your negativity to yourself 🩷 I am not here to participate in your bullying. 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block