Rare video of Britney playing piano and being a smart businesswoman

On 4/1/2024 at 8:49 PM, Lola2790 said:

People forget she's a smart business woman.

She created the SJB trust to ensure evil people like Lou Taylor wouldn't be able to get a piece of it.
She took all the necessary precautions. And Lou STILL tried getting access to it in those 2008 leaked emails

T4P

… and I’d love if Britney should rewatch those kind of video and remember who she is… and how the world love her, apart the hater, but that’s not so important… who don’t have haters? 

23 hours ago, mercenary said:

For me personally, it's kinda hard to watch old videos of her... because that person in those old videos is sadly gone, broken to the point of no going back... this video above reminds me of the amazing artist she was and the potential she had to be even bigger that she was... but it was all taken away from her.... and that's just heartbreaking 

… so dramatic.. you should be happy to have lived her best fame… and the best thing is that in some way she is still with us with her IG that you all say to hate but you all watch and analyze… image being a fan of a meteora, a one hit wander and the disappear.. how sad? At least Britney is still with us after 26 years. Be happy for what it is ❤️

4 hours ago, KarmaComa³ said:

… so dramatic.. you should be happy to have lived her best fame… and the best thing is that in some way she is still with us with her IG that you all say to hate but you all watch and analyze… image being a fan of a meteora, a one hit wander and the disappear.. how sad? At least Britney is still with us after 26 years. Be happy for what it is ❤️

Don’t twist my words, okay? I can be happy that she is still here AND at the same time feel sorry for everything that has happened to her.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 4/1/2024 at 9:49 PM, Lola2790 said:

People forget she's a smart business woman.

She created the SJB trust to ensure evil people like Lou Taylor wouldn't be able to get a piece of it.
She took all the necessary precautions. And Lou STILL tried getting access to it in those 2008 leaked emails

How many times I've watched this since I discovered it?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block