Sam Asghari for Cool America magazine

59 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

spacer.png

in every picture??

No it's real! Arabic men have a curse, la calvasse de la trentaine, for some people it's even at 20. He got hair implant or wig since.

Being only pretty is not enough, it doest not last forever! If you are just pretty and have no talent, charisma, at some point, people will lost interest in you. He still can do an OF for earning money.

On 4/1/2024 at 5:04 AM, Inherzone said:

didnt he get fat and bald with britney? lol

spacer.png

On 4/1/2024 at 6:37 AM, Inherzone said:

spacer.png

On 4/1/2024 at 6:39 AM, Inherzone said:

spacer.png

in every picture??

Could we move on from body shaming? It’s really gross especially with what it does to people, I mean look at how it affects Britney. She’s gotten it for years and it made her feel low about herself when she was and still is healthy. We should be better than this.

• Like 1

I think it’s time we let this man fade into obscurity just like the rest of the men in Britney’s life that left except K-Fed and JT. They’re really just all nobodies that only got noticed because of Britney. Unless they say something about her, then they should just be ignored.

• Like 2
On 4/1/2024 at 8:47 AM, Johanpapz said:

No it's real! Arabic men have a curse, la calvasse de la trentaine, for some people it's even at 20. He got hair implant or wig since.

Being only pretty is not enough, it doest not last forever! If you are just pretty and have no talent, charisma, at some point, people will lost interest in you. He still can do an OF for earning money.

Sam Asghari is Persian not Arab. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 4/1/2024 at 8:39 AM, Inherzone said:

spacer.png

in every picture??

Looking back he’s not fat at all!

Just a bad beard week

Never do that line that high, it’s better 2 fingers low from that, even if it looks a lil bit scruffy looking.

On 4/1/2024 at 4:58 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nice man t1ts eat nom nom GIF by San Diego Zoo.

Yes, I have a fav pic of him in my gallery he posted like 3 to 4 weeks ago with his chest out and it’s immorally hot, I’m sorry I had dirty thoughts ONCE. When I open the pic by accident i’m always jaw dropping and just close it cause it’s a lot. Samtitney really had a lot of fun!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block