Sam Asghari for Cool America magazine

I can be a Sam defender on occasion so I mean no shade when I say this but ever since the breakup he’s gotten ugly to me. I don't know if it’s the hair or his weight but something has definitely physically changed because he used to really do it for me.

Edited by abcdefyuh
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, abcdefyuh said:

I can be a Sam defender on occasion so I mean no shade when I say this but ever since the breakup he’s gotten ugly to me. I don't know if it’s the hair or his weight but something has definitely physically changed because he used to really do it for me.

Maybe because his true colors came out and that he's another K-Fed only handsome and young

• Like 1
5 hours ago, abcdefyuh said:

He's gotten slimmer, I think. Also he has aged as everyone does, he still looks incredibly beautiful to me. 

I'm not into hyper-muscular guys, by the way. I am not that and I don't want that either. I still think he's really handsome and has very beautiful features.

No shade either!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block