NEW: Britney Ambushed To See Lynne on Birthday 3 Months Ago, Jacob Diamond claims he was told by ex friends that Britney talks badly about her mother and Louisiana friends because Jamie brainwashed her; UPDATE: Felicia sends Jacob a thoughtful gift

2 hours ago, _____ said:

More leaked texts

For context, in case anyone doesn't remember, Tatum is friends with Lynne & those other hags. Lynne shows us once again how she has piss poor judgment, and is not capable of choosing the right people in her circle, as she herself was someone who battled a pill addiction. 

FYI, Tatum was in charge of that Poshmark store (which I can no longer find) that was selling Britney's items.

Anyone know what this camera is she's referring to?
GJ9g1wYXAAA2PQj?format=jpg&name=largeGJ9g1wcW8AAmvUF?format=jpg&name=large

Crossroads Gas Station :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Ya know it probably hurt more that fans all around the world were rallying for her to be freed over her closet friends 

when other celebrities go through things so publicly there friends usually speak out in support.

I also don’t think Britney realizes that Felicia and her old friends we’re probably threatened, I do believe Felicia stayed working for team con for good reasons to watch over things

3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

They couldn't even give her the grace of patience and to think maybe this is a a mother going through postpartum when they all sided with KFed during the divorce. They immediately said oh she went crazy.

She bought houses and cars for them, flew them around the world, gave them free clothes...only for them to turn on her the moment she stopped working and started a family.

Not to mention 70 paparazzi chasing and harassing her around. It never occured to them that that might have been the reason on top of divorce and her pig husband abandoning her with two infant sons. Instead of helping her to baby sit them to give her some time for herself her mother slapped her and mixed dr**s in her drink secretly. Who is really crazy here. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Not to mention 70 paparazzi chasing and harassing her around. It never occured to them that that might have been the reason on top of divorce and her pig husband abandoning her with two infant sons. Instead of helping her to baby sit them to give her some time for herself her mother slapped her and mixed dr**s in her drink secretly. Who is really crazy here. 

So true. They completely stripped her from her humanity. Her family is not very intelligent and they all come from a poor / working class background. As soon as Britney started making money, they stopped seeing Britney the family member and started seeing Britney the global star. In their limited minds, they always believed money was going to make them happy so when they saw Britney was making bank, they projected their beliefs onto her and stopped seeing the human in her that needed her family. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Ya know it probably hurt more that fans all around the world were rallying for her to be freed over her closet friends 

when other celebrities go through things so publicly there friends usually speak out in support.

I also don’t think Britney realizes that Felicia and her old friends we’re probably threatened, I do believe Felicia stayed working for team con for good reasons to watch over things

I think Britney realizes it wasn't easy but in a life or death situation, you would think they would tell the press or do something. They didn't care enough.

I think Jansen was a wedding planner at one point - I seen her posts she was going to do something for Jacob and he’s boyfriends wedding - I don’t think the fight was about his gayness they knew that anyway 

I’d love to know more

On 3/31/2024 at 9:21 PM, Lola2790 said:

Specifically, he says Felicia gave up relationships and having kids to always be with Britney and be there for her. He says Felicia has admitted to him that she wishes she did more to help out and feels guilt.

Felicia, a family friend, sacrificed all her life to be there with Britney. Wow.

And Lynne couldn't do that one time.

• Love 1

The story about Felicia giving up her own private life for Britney is so... sick.

I mean, assistants usually are babysitters for celebrities, but Felicia should try to live her own life. Her dynamic with the Spears family was always weird... Felicia was and is still close to Lynne, and it doesn't seem like she had any contact with Britney for years now.

But anyway, let's give Jacob the attention he craves, he is the only one now spilling some tea. A necessary evil for sure.

On 4/1/2024 at 11:31 AM, Lola2790 said:

According to Jacob, Cade set it up at his home with Lynne to surprise Britney. 

Britney was upset because she wanted to see Lynne under her terms, at her own house. 

Yet Cade is still her bestie. She still trusts someone like him after everything... impressive...

Even Ben, Cade assistant and the new "company" for Britney vacations, was seen with Lynne. 

Jansen talking to Cade,  but not with Britney.

But it's weird because Britney was all over Lynne during that birthday reconcilation party, we saw the pictures. She looked like a 6 year go with her narcissist mother. 

So odd.

Edited by Dark Willow
On 4/1/2024 at 10:24 AM, Seanril said:

As loved as Fe is, it must be said that she failed Britney during the time of the conservatorship. She knew what was going on (I mean a blind person knew) and did nothing. I'm not saying DTTA, like Wendy said about the family and those in the con (which I agree), but it definitely was extremely disappointing that she didn't do more.

Seems like age wanted a paycheck more than being human.

why is this it still getting info didn't they stop speaking awhile ago? He is hot in sure Cade enjoys this cutie

10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The story about Felicia giving up her own private life for Britney is so... sick.

I mean, assistants usually are babysitters for celebrities, but Felicia should try to live her own life. Her dynamic with the Spears family was always weird... Felicia was and is still close to Lynne, and it doesn't seem like she had any contact with Britney for years now.

But anyway, let's give Jacob the attention he craves, he is the only one now spilling some tea. A necessary evil for sure.

This entire family and friends dynamic is so just weird. I can't understand, so Fe loves Britney and wanted to get closer, but wasn't able to do it since YEARS ago. However, she is close to Lynne and I can't help it but wonder why Fe wouldn't be able to reach Britney via Lynne (even during CS was going on). Seems as with or without CS, Britney was cut off her own family (or  just her family just didn't care to reach out to her anyway). this all is very strange. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

This entire family and friends dynamic is so just weird. I can't understand, so Fe loves Britney and wanted to get closer, but wasn't able to do it since YEARS ago. However, she is close to Lynne and I can't help it but wonder why Fe wouldn't be able to reach Britney via Lynne (even during CS was going on). Seems as with or without CS, Britney was cut off her own family (or  just her family just didn't care to reach out to her anyway). this all is very strange. 

Or...Britney decided to cut everyone off which makes the most sense. There's a reason why she doesn't visit or resonate with her hometown anymore. She's a Valley girl and that's been her decision. 

3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

Yeah, very fishy.

Lynne seemed to hate California, because she couldn’t stay for too long with Britney (during the c-ship days), weirdly she spent some time there  months ago when JL was in dwts. Way more time than she ever stayed with Britney there.

I do think her family barely tried to stay close, even before all the FreeBritney thing. You can tell by JL,  Bryan and Jamie interviews, they tried to deal with Britney (the person) as less as possible. They loved to talk about her brand tho.

I don't buy Felicia stories, never did. In my opinion Lynne and her being friends makes total sense... they hide with the southern old lady vibe. 

Like Felicia talking about her experience working for circus tour. Saying she was hired by someone else (not Jamie), but never mentioning the years she worked directly with him, from FF to the end of Vegas. 

I know fans love Felicia, she was nice to a lot of them during the Vegas residency, but she isn't what she says...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block