NEW: Britney Ambushed To See Lynne on Birthday 3 Months Ago, Jacob Diamond claims he was told by ex friends that Britney talks badly about her mother and Louisiana friends because Jamie brainwashed her; UPDATE: Felicia sends Jacob a thoughtful gift

Specifically, he says Felicia gave up relationships and having kids to always be with Britney and be there for her. He says Felicia has admitted to him that she wishes she did more to help out and feels guilt.

He also says Houseinhabit planned a 7 part series on her Substack on Britney post conservatorship and offered to pay Jacob Diamond to help write them since he knows everything from the Louisiana friends/Lynne Spears angle since 2019.

He also went on to say Britney bought not only Lynne a house but also her cousin Laura Lynne around 2001 when she went to college so she could have a nice $400k home close to campus along with her friends Courtney and Jansen. They went to Louisiana State University 4 years and paid $0 for housing.

Britney is hurt that the 1 time she asked for help from her Louisiana friends and Lynne when she was locked up against her will in 2019, they did nothing. Not show up to the facility to demand she get out. Not get in contact with Lynne's friend, the Louisiana governor. Not help her get a new lawyer. Not go to the press to demand Britney be freed. Nothing. 

Update:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 4

He’s the one who very clearly made the conscious decision to be friends with Lynne and participate in group chats with her childhood friends, all while knowing there was conservatorship abuse going on. Whether Britney chooses to let Lynne back into her life is a completely different story and her decision. 

he is so weird that he decided he wanted Britney’s letters from Justin, etc. he’s an opportunist and that’s that. Next. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, rik said:

He’s the one who very clearly made the conscious decision to be friends with Lynne and participate in group chats with her childhood friends, all while knowing there was conservatorship abuse going on. Whether Britney chooses to let Lynne back into her life is a completely different story and her decision. 

he is so weird that he decided he wanted Britney’s letters from Justin, etc. he’s an opportunist and that’s that. Next. 

Weird to say the least.

There are so many people lurking around (even here) that wants to be close to Britney and/or in her circle.

**** like this gives unhealthy/creepy vibes. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, rik said:

One of Lynne’s stalkers :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: not worth it

omg babe i listened to your song the other day but i have been dealing with a life crisis so have been a little absent… but ill be right back 

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Specifically, he says Felicia gave up relationships and having kids to always be with Britney and be there for her. He says Felicia has admitted to him that she wishes she did more to help out and feels guilt.

He also says Houseinhabit planned a 7 part series on her Substack on Britney post conservatorship and offered to pay Jacob Diamond to help write them since he knows everything from the Louisiana friends/Lynne Spears angle since 2019.

Even he is mentally sick, I like his leaking shiits and and he is hot :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Update, watched more of it and Jacob claims Britney was ambushed to see Lynne for her birthday 3 months ago at Cade's house.

I have a million and one questions…

so ambushed meaning that Cade set it up without her knowledge? And again, why is Jansen and Cade in contact with each other?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

How does he make his money? I mean... I see he is sn author but has anyone read his book? What does he do? He goes to events and knows Hollywood ppl. I'm confused. 

He comes from family money. His book is self-published on Amazon. He lives his life as a dedicated, obsessed Britney fan lol. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block