NEW: Britney Ambushed To See Lynne on Birthday 3 Months Ago, Jacob Diamond claims he was told by ex friends that Britney talks badly about her mother and Louisiana friends because Jamie brainwashed her; UPDATE: Felicia sends Jacob a thoughtful gift

9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Even he is mentally sick, I like his leaking shiits and and he is hot :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

"he is hot"

Hold On What GIF by BounceSay what now?!

He's still holding back on the real tea! He needs to mention it ALL! We need the real hot tea not this lukewarm Cade still in contact with Jansen and co tea!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, _____ said:

I have a million and one questions…

so ambushed meaning that Cade set it up without her knowledge? And again, why is Jansen and Cade in contact with each other?

According to Jacob, Cade set it up at his home with Lynne to surprise Britney. 

Britney was upset because she wanted to see Lynne under her terms, at her own house. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

"he is hot"

He's still holding back on the real tea! He needs to mention it ALL! We need the real hot tea not this lukewarm Cade still in contact with Jansen and co tea!

Yeah, he's a clout chaser grasping at any straw he's got left to talk about Britney, Lynne, Jansen ect.

Light Up Smoking GIF by Bounce

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, he's a clout chaser grasping at any straw he's got left to talk about Britney, Lynne, Jansen ect.

Light Up Smoking GIF by Bounce

It's actually pitiful he is still going on with this. Like this has been dragged out since Oct! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Damn has it already been that long? He's quick to drag Lynne, yet not want to return the Britney scarf and stuff she gave him.

Yeah I remember him coming out with all this around the time of Britney's book launch :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

The gathering around and sniffing Britney's scarf was sooOOOOoo bizarre! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

"he is hot"

Yes! Although he is sinking, he should take the whole crew of the ship down as well!

6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Another update:

Jacob went on to say Britney bought not only Lynne a house but also her cousin Laura Lynne around 2001 when she went to college so she could have a nice $400k home close to campus along with her friends Courtney and Jansen.

Cruel that after everything she did for them they repay her by saying "she's just jealous we have good normal lives" after being in a human trafficking ring for 13 years and feeling justifiably angry

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Makes my blood boil. However it is hilarious that Jansen thinks anyone would be jealous of her life. She may be queen of the swamp, but she is still in the swamp. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Another update:

Jacob went on to say Britney bought not only Lynne a house but also her cousin Laura Lynne around 2001 when she went to college so she could have a nice $400k home close to campus along with her friends Courtney and Jansen.

Cruel that after everything she did for them they repay her by saying "she's just jealous we have good normal lives" after being in a human trafficking ring for 13 years and feeling justifiably angry

That's so disgusting and ungrateful of them... Absolute gremlins the lot of them! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

The chats are gossipy and not supportive for Britney. 

Wow about buying a house for Laura Lynne. Is it gifted or does Britney still own it? or sold it like the Florida condo?

And meeting her mom at Cade's house without knowing about it beforehand. It never occurred to me that Cade would do that.  I thought Britney refused to see her mother in her own house.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Another update:

Hmm, but how normal could their lives possibly be when they spend so much of their time talking and obsessing over Britney and being friends with opportunists? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Idc what anyone says but Felicia is amazing.. she is the only person that NEVER spoke ill of Britney and Felicia knew and knows where the skeletons are buried. 

I wish Britney care enough to let Felicia back into her life.. tho it seems Felicia is doing great living a normal life that with Britney is just not possible.

As loved as Fe is, it must be said that she failed Britney during the time of the conservatorship. She knew what was going on (I mean a blind person knew) and did nothing. I'm not saying DTTA, like Wendy said about the family and those in the con (which I agree), but it definitely was extremely disappointing that she didn't do more.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Another update:

Britney is hurt that the 1 time she asked for help from her Louisiana friends and Lynne when she was locked up against her will in 2019, they did nothing. Not show up to the facility to demand she get out. Not get in contact with Lynne's friend, the Louisiana governor. Not help her get a new lawyer. Not go to the press to demand Britney be freed. Nothing. 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 5

More leaked texts

For context, in case anyone doesn't remember, Tatum is friends with Lynne & those other hags. Lynne shows us once again how she has piss poor judgment, and is not capable of choosing the right people in her circle, as she herself was someone who battled a pill addiction. 

FYI, Tatum was in charge of that Poshmark store (which I can no longer find) that was selling Britney's items.

Anyone know what this camera is she's referring to?
GJ9g1wYXAAA2PQj?format=jpg&name=largeGJ9g1wcW8AAmvUF?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, _____ said:

More leaked texts

For context, in case anyone doesn't remember, Tatum is friends with Lynne & those other hags. Lynne shows us once again how she has piss poor judgment, and is not capable of choosing the right people in her circle, as she herself was someone who battled a pill addiction. 

FYI, Tatum was in charge of that Poshmark store (which I can no longer find) that was selling Britney's items.

Anyone know what this camera is she's referring to?
GJ9g1wYXAAA2PQj?format=jpg&name=largeGJ9g1wcW8AAmvUF?format=jpg&name=large

Are these texts sent from that Jacob guy? I don't get it, why would anyone give a **** if this random lady wanted pills? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Seanril said:

As loved as Fe is, it must be said that she failed Britney during the time of the conservatorship. She knew what was going on (I mean a blind person knew) and did nothing. I'm not saying DTTA, like Wendy said about the family and those in the con (which I agree), but it definitely was extremely disappointing that she didn't do more.

There is much more of the story that we do not know. 

Makes no sense that nobody spoke out until #FreeBritney.. something was happening in Britney's mental health that made people that loved Britney to just go along with the conservatorship. No one did anything.. no one moved for 13 years. The conservatorship was abusive and was the wrong approach towards her mental health... but to me it's obvious that it all comes down to her mental health/condition and that is the reason why nobody moved and thought that from at least 2008 - 2018 was "for the best" and kept her "stable", "productive".  

It is such an unique, complicated situation and I believe that is why charges were never pressed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

There is much more of the story that we do not know. 

Makes no sense that nobody spoke out until #FreeBritney.. something was happening in Britney's mental health that made people that loved Britney to just go along with the conservatorship. No one did anything.. no one moved for 13 years. The conservatorship was abusive and was the wrong approach towards her mental health... but to me it's obvious that it all comes down to her mental health/condition and that is the reason why nobody moved and thought that from at least 2008 - 2018 was "for the best" and kept her "stable", "productive".  

It is such a unique, complicated situation and I believe that is why charges were never pressed. 

Unfortunately that’s what happens when you have a bunch of uneducated overly religious people who don’t take the time to understand mental illness. They probably thought she was possessed. 🙄

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Unfortunately that’s what happens when you have a bunch of uneducated overly religious people who don’t take the time to understand mental illness. They probably thought she was possessed. 🙄

They couldn't even give her the grace of patience and to think maybe this is a a mother going through postpartum when they all sided with KFed during the divorce. They immediately said oh she went crazy.

She bought houses and cars for them, flew them around the world, gave them free clothes...only for them to turn on her the moment she stopped working and started a family.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block