Dune 2   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMG, Dune 2 was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dune 1

Dune 1 was a semi-snooze fest. I mean, cinematically gorgeous ... but a hour in I was like ..... ok, we get it. The general guy wants to relocate the King and his family so they could die. Can we just wrap this **** up now?  

Then, at the end, when I finally start thinking things are about to get picked up .....

The end. 

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

OMG I'm so glad I watched Dune 1 a week before I saw Dune 2 cause had I watched it the year it actually came out ..... 

BISHHHHHHH

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG, Dune 2 was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dune 1

Dune 1 was a semi-snooze fest. I mean, cinematically gorgeous ... but a hour in I was like ..... ok, we get it. The general guy wants to relocate the King and his family so they could die. Can we just wrap this **** up now?  

Then, at the end, when I finally start thinking things are about to get picked up .....

The end. 

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

OMG I'm so glad I watched Dune 1 a week before I saw Dune 2 cause had I watched it the year it actually came out ..... 

BISHHHHHHH

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

we think exactly alike. after the well done part one I was like... thats it?

but in the second one i really felt one with the dessert and finally things are happening. the first one was suffering from the ´´netflix filler episode´´ syndrome a bit

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

we think exactly alike. after the well done part one I was like... thats it?

but in the second one i really felt one with the dessert and finally things are happening. the frist one was suffering from the ´´netflix filler episode´´ syndrome a bit

The second one was like a spiritual awakening. WTF did I even watch? I was so immersed in the mythology and mysticism. I converted. TAKE MY MONEY. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I wouldn't even give it that much credit and call it a filler episode. They literally stretched out what could have been an otherwise 5-minute scene into a 2-hour-long movie. I'm someone who has never heard of Dune before or read the books, and I realized an hour in that a general hates this family (and there are "houses" that may or may not be upset by this), and we're STILL building up to them being deserted on a planet to die. FFS .... JUST DESERT THEM ALREADY AND MOVE ON. They finally did, and the movie ended. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The second one was like a spiritual awakening. WTF did I even watch? I was so immersed in the mythology and mysticism. I converted. TAKE MY MONEY. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I wouldn't even give it that much credit and call it a filler episode. They literally stretched out what could have been an otherwise 5-minute scene into a 2-hour-long movie. I'm someone who has never heard of Dune before or read the books, and I realized an hour in that a general hates this family (and there are "houses" that may or may not be upset by this), and we're STILL building up to them being deserted on a planet to die. FFS .... JUST DESERT THEM ALREADY AND MOVE ON. They finally did, and the movie ended. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Literally it's such a special film! The way it's shot and the way it was told... :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Truly a GREAT if not the GREATEST SCI FI film ever! Thank god they still make good films like that.  Also I wanna get all the DUNE lore now lol Need to get the books! 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Literally it's such a special film! The way it's shot and the way it was told... :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Truly a GREAT if not the GREATEST SCI FI film ever! Thank god they still make good films like that.  Also I wanna get all the DUNE lore now lol Need to get the books! 

Yes! One of the best films I've seen in a lot time. Close to Harry Potter franchise - aside from Dune Part 1. It can die in a fire I wouldn't get a f. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

yeah also wished they would get it over with. but now that we finally have part 2

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

yeah also thinking about the books.

do u know blade runner 2049? i would defn prefer that even over dune2

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yes! One of the best films I've seen in a lot time. Close to Harry Potter franchise - aside from Dune Part 1. It can die in a fire I wouldn't get a f. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: :trash_throw_away_recycle:

yeah best film since barbie/oppenheimer id say. oh and the last voyage of the demeter. finally the covid era were so many mediocre films were greelit seems to be over.

now they just have to stop with superheromovies...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

yeah best film since barbie/oppenheimer id say. oh and the last voyage of the demeter. finally the covid era were so many mediocre films were greelit seems to be over.

now they just have to stop with superheromovies...

Thanks for the recommend! I'll definitely check it out. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block